Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda pissing me off.... adding chocolate syrup to milk used to make chocolate milk.
But now it seems I can fill a 1/3 of the cup with syrup and it barely even turns the milk beige! :pout:
Not big into sugar. I lean towards hating it even. But I have always kinda wanted to try syrups (maple in particular).

Yes I can boil 2kg of chicken breast and eat it every day for a month with no problem. Hell, I like it even. Gainz.

Aggregator gang
Barely any jobs in where I live right now (southern Spain) not until summer starts and tourists start flooding our beaches... I got an inherited house from my grampa, so I'm ok at least in that front but I got a wife and a kid to provide for... probably I will have to migrate

Dex-chan lover
For the first time in years, actually this is the second time this year, I'm angry, fuming, it's stupid really...
I suppose it's made worse because of everything else going wrong, and... well... life...
I'm usually the kind of person who curls up into a ball, or cries, I don't like being angry. I just feel like doing that has done nothing. But, I've seen what anger does... it's why I don't complain, don't shout, just accept, accept, accept... Which...
Makes me seem a lay about, a good for nothing, or mister.okay who has no emotions.
It's a bizarre in between I suppose... I don't like being angry, but, I see so many be angry... It's weird to say, especially when they're shouting "You all get to let everything out! What about me!?", but i'm a bit jealous and saddened.
I wish I could shout to, without fearing what it'd do. I wish I could just wail sometimes, shout sometimes, say what I mean. But, I hear it too "Everyone sees pain differently; even though their pain usually ain't anything"... It's not a competition... It hurts... it really does... and being told it means nothing, or is nothing, just makes it pile up higher and higher and higher...
Yes, I'm supposed to be feeling good, i wrote 63k words and I loved each word last week... But, it's because it was last week...
I'm back to being... sad... Because I said it out loud "I wrote 63k words", nothing, I mention things about me, nothing...
But, if I say something it's... IDK, it's 1am again and I'm rambling.
I'll just cry again and go to sleep, maybe watch a Markiplier video or two, and pray and try and see the brighter side.
But see? I can't be mad, I just drop down to sad real quick XD! It's almost funny.
If anything, I wish they'd realize how much I've held back just to see them happy, because I love them... It's not because I don't feel anything. I feel many things, but my love for them is so much stronger... I just wish they'd see that...
I wish it wasn't so little they could not notice, but it's my fault anyway...

Double-page supporter
For the first time in years, actually this is the second time this year, I'm angry, fuming, it's stupid really...
I suppose it's made worse because of everything else going wrong, and... well... life...
I'm usually the kind of person who curls up into a ball, or cries, I don't like being angry. I just feel like doing that has done nothing. But, I've seen what anger does... it's why I don't complain, don't shout, just accept, accept, accept... Which...
Makes me seem a lay about, a good for nothing, or mister.okay who has no emotions.
It's a bizarre in between I suppose... I don't like being angry, but, I see so many be angry... It's weird to say, especially when they're shouting "You all get to let everything out! What about me!?", but i'm a bit jealous and saddened.
I wish I could shout to, without fearing what it'd do. I wish I could just wail sometimes, shout sometimes, say what I mean. But, I hear it too "Everyone sees pain differently; even though their pain usually ain't anything"... It's not a competition... It hurts... it really does... and being told it means nothing, or is nothing, just makes it pile up higher and higher and higher...
Yes, I'm supposed to be feeling good, i wrote 63k words and I loved each word last week... But, it's because it was last week...
I'm back to being... sad... Because I said it out loud "I wrote 63k words", nothing, I mention things about me, nothing...
But, if I say something it's... IDK, it's 1am again and I'm rambling.
I'll just cry again and go to sleep, maybe watch a Markiplier video or two, and pray and try and see the brighter side.
But see? I can't be mad, I just drop down to sad real quick XD! It's almost funny.
If anything, I wish they'd realize how much I've held back just to see them happy, because I love them... It's not because I don't feel anything. I feel many things, but my love for them is so much stronger... I just wish they'd see that...
I wish it wasn't so little they could not notice, but it's my fault anyway...
It‘s ok with me for you to ramble. I’ll read it all when I find the time. I’m quite sure it’s not your fault. You love them and you try to do your best. It’s also ok to be angry. Hearsay from my psychiatrist is that you can even cause some harm to your environment, but no more than breaking a cup :)
I don’t know them, and I don’t know if they appreciate or love you, but they sound like good people. If you need an open ear to listen, I’ll try to be there.

Dex-chan lover
Barely any jobs in where I live right now (southern Spain) not until summer starts and tourists start flooding our beaches... I got an inherited house from my grampa, so I'm ok at least in that front but I got a wife and a kid to provide for... probably I will have to migrate
Migrate to California is an option?

TOO LITTLE. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH TOFU

if only tofu didn't have soy, i would eat it every day
My knees went round because of tofu. It is a pain, and annoying pain.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, that's a good question. google is useless because every article says something different, so I just put them all together and say 35-50
In the middle ages it was 60. In the industrial revolution it became 40. In the cyberpunk age, it is 20. Yes, we will soon be approaching the boss baby.

Dex-chan lover
downloaded cracked program to try dig and repair my files a few days ago, removed it quickly after seeing it was infested by virus and shit. thought i was fine until i saw my steam wallet got drained like a bathtub and my apex account banned for cheating which i havent played in a quite long time... also still can't fix this bloody graphics driver for god knows whyyy i wanna kms rn fuckkk

Dex-chan lover
downloaded cracked program to try dig and repair my files a few days ago, removed it quickly after seeing it was infested by virus and shit. thought i was fine until i saw my steam wallet got drained like a bathtub and my apex account banned for cheating which i havent played in a quite long time... also still can't fix this bloody graphics driver for god knows whyyy i wanna kms rn fuckkk
jesus fuck dude why would you download a random program lmao! how much money did you have on your wallet if you dont mind me asking? have you tried contacting steam at all? even fucked your gpu wtf lol i would try to contact steam ASAP.

Dex-chan lover
jesus fuck dude why would you download a random program lmao! how much money did you have on your wallet if you dont mind me asking? have you tried contacting steam at all? even fucked your gpu wtf lol.
no no the gpu is fucked from way before because it kinda burnt from overheating, so the pc got reset cuz some shit got corrupted and i tried finding program to fix files but it's all paid... and the steam wallet... only have 2 bucks
16338133382a77235a2175d77d65dcad.png

Users who are viewing this thread