Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Double-page supporter
I think I’m fitting in far too badly on this forum compared to the amount of effort I’m putting in. I’ll ask staff to delete my profile and everything related to it. Thank you to everybody here who didn’t feel uncomfortable hanging out with me, it was very interesting and sometimes fun, too!

Dex-chan lover
I think I’m fitting in far too badly on this forum compared to the amount of effort I’m putting in. I’ll ask staff to delete my profile and everything related to it. Thank you to everybody here who didn’t feel uncomfortable hanging out with me, it was very interesting and sometimes fun, too!
o7 see ya bro

Dex-chan lover
Old Programmers no longer needed since they are replaced by new graduates who are using ChatGpT.

Dex-chan lover
I think that is the "Euthanasia" for the old people in German hospitals.
That was cough syrup just 100 years ago. Child friendly also. The 20th century was wild.

Also

I can't access DLsite at the moment to verify but there's a decent chance it's real. For people who can't read moonrunes, DLsite is censoring certain tags because retarded credit card companies are malding. Some examples are loli => 🐤, rape => no consent, etc. I doubt this will work and sooner or later they might just revert to their usual JP exclusive payment methods.

Dex-chan lover
@Devourer stop drinking morphine infused syrup, bro
im not addicted i can quit whenever i want bro it just helps me relax
wait why did you take my syrup bro i need it
mean-tweets.gif

Dex-chan lover
I really need to start using my graphic tablet to draw more. the thing is, the software I use (Krita) is damn complicated, has a pretty bad UI, requires alot of manipulations to do basic tasks and overall, handling the tablet is pretty painfull.

but to ease myself into it, I decided to use the same "training" I did with pen and paper, that being, tracing memes/funny pictures I see.

in other news, I started going for a run 2 times per days on average, trying to add a set of sit-ups (could also add some push-ups) to that routine as well to work on my abs. I know physically appearance isn't everything when it comes to meeting/interacting with people but that way, when it happens, I'll have the advantages of looking marginally more handsome than I am now.

hell who knows, I might start Saitama maxing a few months from now (I ain't shaving my head tho)

Dex-chan lover
Because I'm very bad at seeing, I have very bad hand-eye coordination, what worries me today is that I'll never get my handwriting in tip top shape and my piano-playing will be miserable at most.
On the gud side, friday I'll go to Burger King and eat a sundae with white chocolate Filipinos!!!

Dex-chan lover
but to ease myself into it, I decided to use the same "training" I did with pen and paper, that being, tracing memes/funny pictures I see.
it will take time trust
in other news, I started going for a run 2 times per days on average, trying to add a set of sit-ups (could also add some push-ups) to that routine as well to work on my abs. I know physically appearance isn't everything when it comes to meeting/interacting with people but that way, when it happens, I'll have the advantages of looking marginally more handsome than I am now.
good shit thats pretty good you are taking care of yourself ive been sedentary for a while now but i myself was super active. muscle tone will indeed make you look more attractive especially if you have a flat stomach. good luck on the gains bro

Dex-chan lover
Because I'm very bad at seeing, I have very bad hand-eye coordination, what worries me today is that I'll never get my handwriting in tip top shape and my piano-playing will be miserable at most.
On the gud side, friday I'll go to Burger King and eat a sundae with white chocolate Filipinos!!!
that sucks bro atleat you got a good friday planned

Dex-chan lover
I really need to start using my graphic tablet to draw more. the thing is, the software I use (Krita) is damn complicated, has a pretty bad UI, requires alot of manipulations to do basic tasks and overall, handling the tablet is pretty painfull.

hell who knows, I might start Saitama maxing a few months from now (I ain't shaving my head tho)
HELL YEAH SELF CARE AND MEME TRACING!!! Maybe other software might help you in this initial stage? For myself, as an ocasional draw-man, I use my laptop's touchscreen, included pen and MSPaint ahah (that's how i drew that V lol)

Dex-chan lover
muscle tone will indeed make you look more attractive especially if you have a flat stomach. good luck on the gains bro
thanks, and may it happen to you as well.
gotta complete the conditions required to get myself one day a tomboy gf (idk what they like apart from the popular idea that alot of them are also into girls, so I'm gonna assume that's a bs claim made up in order to demoralize men, so instead I'll assume they're into fit looking men as well)
HELL YEAH SELF CARE AND MEME TRACING!!! Maybe other software might help you in this initial stage? For myself, as an ocasional draw-man, I use my laptop's touchscreen, included pen and MSPaint ahah
hell yeah brother!!! starting out is always the worst part cause you gotta wait and wonder if what you're doing is wrong somehow cause you don't feel yourself progressing and at that stage, you don't hvae an audience besides you and your friends (which is cool and all, but we all know how badly social media has altered our perception of skills/proficiency in anything)

Users who are viewing this thread