Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Double-page supporter
I'm currently taking a short break from discord to reevaluate the communities I'm in. I've found the relation with my mapping hobby is becoming toxic. I spend hours each day wasting my time to appease niche online communities. No more. I'm going to focus more on studies and reading now as opposed to mapping. I will also reduce the amount of time I spend on discord and seek IRL alternatives. Lastly I will block a select few toxic people on that website. Ultimately I have no obligation to discord forums and have the full right to withdraw for the sake of my wellbeing.

Dex-chan lover
Y know what's bothering me today? I never memorised weekdays in english, that and timetanles. Sinse 3rd grade or so I've never known those 2 things

Dex-chan lover
Y know what's bothering me today? I never memorised weekdays in english, that and timetanles. Sinse 3rd grade or so I've never known those 2 things
is thusday. haven't memorized em eitheir, I just set my UI to English.

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for new Frieren episode :meguuusad:
GJjcAdVWcAEKMef.jpg

anyways, since I starting doing push-ups and sit-ups before and after running, I've been lowkey kinda hurting all over my body and that has dramatically decreased my desire to draw. so I guess I'm at a crossroads now. do I pick my well being or my future ability to draw tiddies on a profesional level ?
I mean, guess I'll have to choose both eitheir way, so I'll probs just continue drawing but just accept the decrease in quality/quantity.

Dex-chan lover
GJjcAdVWcAEKMef.jpg

anyways, since I starting doing push-ups and sit-ups before and after running, I've been lowkey kinda hurting all over my body and that has dramatically decreased my desire to draw. so I guess I'm at a crossroads now. do I pick my well being or my future ability to draw tiddies on a profesional level ?
I mean, guess I'll have to choose both eitheir way, so I'll probs just continue drawing but just accept the decrease in quality/quantity.
envision the person you want to become

Dex-chan lover
I've been lowkey kinda hurting all over my body and that has dramatically decreased my desire to draw. so I guess I'm at a crossroads now. do I pick my well being or my future ability to draw tiddies on a profesional level ?
DOMS only kicks in during your first few days of workout if you haven't worked out before, or have been inactive for a rather long period, or you just started training a new group of muscles. It goes away once you keep exercising consistently.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently there's a new Ultimate Spider-Man in a new Ultimate Universe where Peter's married to Mary Jane with kids. Which, of course, sounds amazing and it's everything we asked for, except for the fact that it's modern day Marvel. I'm afraid to start reading it only to be disappointed later.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently there's a new Ultimate Spider-Man in a new Ultimate Universe where Peter's married to Mary Jane with kids. Which, of course, sounds amazing and it's everything we asked for, except for the fact that it's modern day Marvel. I'm afraid to start reading it only to be disappointed later.
I won't be even surprised if it makes Peter out to be a cuck and MJ's kids are from Tyrone.

Dex-chan lover
my granma is ill and is in the ICU atm for her operation am I a bad grandson for thinking of wanting for her to have a peaceful rest :facepalm:

I feel like I am. I do want her to be back to her healthy state and survive no matter what. But idk if i want to keep seeing her hooked up into machines. maybe if my family was well enough that we wouldn't care about the hospital bills I won't be feeling this way.

I feel like a piece of shit

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least that horrifying and rage inducing scenario is rather unlikely considering what the kids look like.
tWf9G8S.jpg

However, they could kill Peter Parker again, and he could be the new step-dad.
theres an amazing writer at the helm and this series is selling like hot cakes i doubt marvel editors will fuck this up its obvious fans love this story over the current ASM run

Dex-chan lover
my granma is ill and is in the ICU atm for her operation am I a bad grandson for thinking of wanting for her to have a peaceful rest :facepalm:

I feel like I am. I do want her to be back to her healthy state and survive no matter what. But idk if i want to keep seeing her hooked up into machines. maybe if my family was well enough that we wouldn't care about the hospital bills I won't be feeling this way.

I feel like a piece of shit
Tough place to be - hang in there. Entirely understandable to want to see a loved one not have to suffer anymore - had to deal with that with my mother for almost two decades, on and off. Be there for her, and for the rest of your family, but don't be shy about speaking up if you need to step away for a little while - that's an important part of keeping some balance.

Dex-chan lover
It bothered me where nothing bad happen, the day was fine, I was happy. But then night comes, I fell down to my bed and just started to get so tiring I'd cry like damn why brain, me want lobotomy

Users who are viewing this thread