Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
downloaded cracked program to try dig and repair my files a few days ago, removed it quickly after seeing it was infested by virus and shit. thought i was fine until i saw my steam wallet got drained like a bathtub and my apex account banned for cheating which i havent played in a quite long time... also still can't fix this bloody graphics driver for god knows whyyy i wanna kms rn fuckkk
that's why doing homework is important. the only software that can fix your GPU issues (if applicable) is DDU and it has an official download from guru3d

Dex-chan lover
ever since I've been losing weight (trought dieting and doing more sports, specifically eating a big breakfast, skipping lunch and going running everyday), I've noticed a few changes in myself. the most noticable one being, that my body will usually wake me up before any of my alarms, therefore I start each day fully woken up and feeling good.
so inconclusion, I now get all the memes about your body waking you up at 6 in the morning during the weekend.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MANLY MAN.
fair tbh. like, that's why when I still had some teeth rings (don't know the exact word for it but its the literal french translation) I didn't take any pain killers/doliprane (a french brand of pain killers). plus otherwise I might hvae to bother my parents for that. not to mention, that testing the limits of my pain tolerance might be usefull one day (althought ngl, if I ever get tortured for infos, ima just immediatly talk but lie about the info, cause like, why wouldn't my torturer trust me ?)

Dex-chan lover
Had my two remaining wisdom teeth pulled (both lowers), and now the local is wearing off, and GOD DAMN IT MY FACE HURTS.
I think the nerves in my face don't work or something. When my wisdom teeth were pulled it didn't hurt at all. I had reconstructive surgery once and that whole thing wasn't a huge deal, after surgery it only hurt a tiny bit for the first week (not counting right after. I don't know if it hurt then since I was on morphine.) And, I can get cavities without novocaine without a problem. It hurts a little bit, but I've felt worse.

Dex-chan lover
I think the nerves in my face don't work or something. When my wisdom teeth were pulled it didn't hurt at all. I had reconstructive surgery once and that whole thing wasn't a huge deal, after surgery it only hurt a tiny bit for the first week (not counting right after. I don't know if it hurt then since I was on morphine.) And, I can get cavities without novocaine without a problem. It hurts a little bit, but I've felt worse.
if you have trouble making facial expressions its probably your nerves are bad i think those nerves systems are connected not sure

Dex-chan lover
that's why when I still had some teeth rings (don't know the exact word for it but its the literal french translation) I didn't take any pain killers/doliprane
It's fun when a term completely fails to translate. Mostly I'm waiting for the worst of the bleeding to slow down.
testing the limits of my pain tolerance might be usefull one day
:shamihuh:...please do not get taken hostage and interrogated. That sounds like a real shitty time.
When my wisdom teeth were pulled it didn't hurt at all.
The uppers came out almost 20 years ago, and they were stupidly easy to extract since they had worked so far to the outside of the jaw as to be halfway out already. I think I was basically back to normal the next morning. These lowers were still pretty firmly attached - the dentist was really working them to get them started - so I'm expecting a bit more soreness, particularly at the hinges.

Dex-chan lover
now that Amachin is over what the fuck do i do to get my otokonoko fix also dealing with caffeine withdraws atm
kinda effecting my mood a bit :qq:

I want to keep my computer in my room at the dorms in my college. But it tempts me like the green goblin mask. Also I feel like it suffocates me with all the fumes it puts out. So I might have to bring it back to my parents house. Technology addiction sucks.

Dex-chan lover
The uppers came out almost 20 years ago, and they were stupidly easy to extract since they had worked so far to the outside of the jaw as to be halfway out already. I think I was basically back to normal the next morning. These lowers were still pretty firmly attached - the dentist was really working them to get them started - so I'm expecting a bit more soreness, particularly at the hinges.
:kek: reminds me of when they took out mine doc gave me one shot on each side (didn't do shit) and went ham on them with the pliers nothing beats the feeling of your teeth being ripped the fuck out :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I had him save these - they both came out intact - and when the assistant handed them to me in the pouch the only thing I could think was 'fuck, that was a lot of tooth below the gumline.' :worry:
i didnt get to keep mine doc just tossed them out :meguuusad:
son of bitch could have at least given me a lollypop or something granted id probably would just have slobbered on it since my mouth was gone afterwards but its the thought that counts :pout:

Users who are viewing this thread