Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Group Leader
@NFT
images

NFT

Banned
can y'all explain what this NFT guy did to deserve the mass strike and if its so bad, then how come he hasn't just been ip banned ?
I didn't do anything wrong, I literally got history of striking some people like Mr_detective and Galiardo because they strike me back, I even commented on a status saying I'll double strike them back if a person dares to do so.

Fuck it, I even call out my main and alt if I have to. My main (Thepandas12) has been mass-striked twice at this point by Mr_Detective, My alt (7_AM) account got called out for striking him back twice and told me "Ah! I know whose alt this is now" and then says I "Fap to femboys Better go to church for forgiviness", the manga was a genderbend so no femboys. He called me a bitch many times and to "suck dick" already, and to "keep moaning"

This alt account was meant to be a experiment on how many people I can to comment on my status and to strike me, so I can get -100 and no messages. It has gone FAR off course. I don't deserve to be ip banned like you think. @NotGary, it's just with such little details, you'll not know what is happening.

The only person that deserves to be banned is Mr_Detective, for giving one strike, he'll strike 5 times. That's where I learned my process from. If he disagrees with a comment, he'll mass-strike even harder than me and being rude as shit.

It's literally just harrassment at this point, I've reported him many times and he has yet to be baned.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro the v5 is literally easier.
literally word.exe instead of fully with bbcode. T_T
shit i remember i posted a guide back in the v3 days for the ppl who didnt know how to use bbcode to add imgs now its a no brainer

Dex-chan lover
im getting old(er) i don't have the energy to grind games anymore fml
crying-old-man-%DA%AF%D8%B1%DB%8C%D9%87.gif
I'm going to hit middle age in the end of October. And I was recently diagnosed with osteopenia which you usually don't get until you're over sixty so it just makes me feel even older.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Got in a fight with my mom on the phone. How do I make amends?
If i apologize first i would be taking all the blame. (we both may have the Kaguya-sama: Love Is War mind set)

IDK any more.

At first i was positive i wasnt in the wrong but now im not so sure.

the initial problem was all her, but now i feel like i handled it so immaturely

Her fault. our fault. Maybe it was my own fault?

edit: she sent a
tiktok. is this passive aggressive or like honest?

Last edited:
Group Leader
I didn't do anything wrong, I literally got history of striking some people like Mr_detective and Galiardo because they strike me back, I even commented on a status saying I'll double strike them back if a person dares to do so.

Fuck it, I even call out my main and alt if I have to. My main (Thepandas12) has been mass-striked twice at this point by Mr_Detective, My alt (7_AM) account got called out for striking him back twice and told me "Ah! I know whose alt this is now" and then says I "Fap to femboys Better go to church for forgiviness", the manga was a genderbend so no femboys. He called me a bitch many times and to "suck dick" already, and to "keep moaning"

This alt account was meant to be a experiment on how many people I can to comment on my status and to strike me, so I can get -100 and no messages. It has gone FAR off course. I don't deserve to be ip banned like you think. @NotGary, it's just with such little details, you'll not know what is happening.

The only person that deserves to be banned is Mr_Detective, for giving one strike, he'll strike 5 times. That's where I learned my process from. If he disagrees with a comment, he'll mass-strike even harder than me and being rude as shit.

It's literally just harrassment at this point, I've reported him many times and he has yet to be baned.
damn wall.txt

Her fault. our fault. Maybe it was my own fault?
Just my opinion, or rather my own principles I stick by. When it comes to my parents, regardless of whether or not I'm in the wrong or they're at fault in an argument, I just concede and apologise. After all, it doesn't really matter in the end who "wins" this argument.... it just pains me to have animosity with them.

But of course, everything depends on context. If they are overstepping your boundaries, i.e. your personal affairs or assets then yes, who lies at fault matters and you shouldn't acquiesce in that case. For example, they want you to divorce your wife or they selfishly want a share in your business endeavours. However, I don't think that's the case with your situation. I doubt you'd be posting here if that were what occured.

Basically, if it's a minor issue, just apologise. She's your mother

Dex-chan lover
Just my opinion, or rather my own principles I stick by. When it comes to my parents, regardless of whether or not I'm in the wrong or they're at fault in an argument, I just concede and apologise. After all, it doesn't really matter in the end who "wins" this argument.... it just pains me to have animosity with them.

But of course, everything depends on context. If they are overstepping your boundaries, i.e. your personal affairs or assets then yes, who lies at fault matters and you shouldn't acquiesce in that case. For example, they want you to divorce your wife or they selfishly want a share in your business endeavours. However, I don't think that's the case with your situation. I doubt you'd be posting here if that were what occured.

Basically, if it's a minor issue, just apologise. She's your mother
That's the mature way to handle things, for sure

Dex-chan lover
...define 'middle age.'
In the history of Europe, the Middle Ages or medieval period (also spelt mediaeval or mediæval) lasted approximately from 500 AD to 1500, although some prefer other start and end dates. The Middle Ages is the second of the three traditional divisions of Western history: antiquity, medieval, and modern. Major developments include the predominance of agriculture in the economy, the exploitation of the peasantry, slow interregional communication, the importance of interpersonal relations in power structures, and the fragility of state bureaucracy. The medieval period is itself sometimes subdivided into the Early, High, and Late Middle Ages, and the early medieval period is alternatively referred to as the Dark Ages.

Dex-chan lover
In the history of Europe, the Middle Ages or medieval period (also spelt mediaeval or mediæval) lasted approximately from 500 AD to 1500, although some prefer other start and end dates. The Middle Ages is the second of the three traditional divisions of Western history: antiquity, medieval, and modern. Major developments include the predominance of agriculture in the economy, the exploitation of the peasantry, slow interregional communication, the importance of interpersonal relations in power structures, and the fragility of state bureaucracy. The medieval period is itself sometimes subdivided into the Early, High, and Late Middle Ages, and the early medieval period is alternatively referred to as the Dark Ages.
I guess the good news is that if he makes it through, he'll become a Renaissance Man.

Users who are viewing this thread