Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 34 - If It's You

Dex-chan lover
>Don't get a boner!

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Gotou having a date with chloroform-kun and the mighty morphing whore rangers soon huh

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit... She's gonna r@pe him ... With 3 more girls... Let's goo. Wait no, I'm rooting for his confession not this seggs attack

Dex-chan lover
The four heavenly queens of making dicks wet has finally assembled

Dex-chan lover
Most Authors, from what I've seen, don't really like writing after stories, where the MC's are now dating. I think the reason why is it's pretty hard to create drama when you're already a couple/dating, another reason could be that in Japan there is no audience for such a thing.
The audience thing is likely the case, because the first reason isn't even true. Most of the drama in a relationship starts after you actually get together

Man, this used-good garbage is still going? Can't tell what is more trash, this or that manga about a cuck bringing home a street whore.

Dex-chan lover
I am still not sure what "virgin slut" is supposed to be

Dex-chan lover
This went full battoru shounen style sex manga.

Prez is the main villain and will send her sex goons to fuck Gotou into making him get over Agawa.

Nanamori's help is shallow and kind of... misplaced? Using a tactic only effective for tradwifes on the literal school's bike seems like a guarranteed big shoot in the feet with a missile launcher. Let's see how Gotou handles this new situation.

Users who are viewing this thread