Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Ch. 35 - Getting Closer

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Man, I always dig those gremlin vibes you get when you see someone gnawing on someone else's head. Always hilarious to me to see chaotic little balls of energy just having no self control and deciding "You know what I need to do? I need to chew on this guy's head for no reason."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lol she actually thought him being executed because he was so strong was completely understandable.
It's really understandable in a sense. It just we people think that's wrong because it's against our moral value.

Think people with fantasy power as a country with their military power in our world.
When some country grow it's military more and more, what do you think the current superpower will do against them? Cooperate with them to create better and safe world?

Dex-chan lover
Lol she actually thought him being executed because he was so strong was completely understandable. So if she was there, she would actually stay and watch in agreement.
No? You can understand something and not agree with the results.

If there is a Superman in our world, I will be fucking terrified is he somehow decide to spice up the world but I don't agree if death was the only option.

There are things can't be decided with black and white morality. People who disagree with you does not mean they hate you.

Dex-chan lover
No? You can understand something and not agree with the results.

If there is a Superman in our world, I will be fucking terrified is he somehow decide to spice up the world but I don't agree if death was the only option.

There are things can't be decided with black and white morality. People who disagree with you does not mean they hate you.
He gave her the details in its entirety so i will assume she knows he was a hero who literally saved that world. With that information in mind, no sane person would "understand" executing an innocent, let alone a fucking hero. There is no resentment, horror or confusion in her comment against the action itself. Just plain agreement. She thinks he is too strong to be left unchecked and killing him is a very viable option. She thinks it is an eventuality.

I for one can never understand how someone can do that because i'm not a coward psychopath.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting seeing Kusanagi's old memories resurfacing. Are they engraved in the body's brain? It's cool that we get a 2 vs. 3 next chapter. I wonder if the dark knight will be unmasked.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting seeing Kusanagi's old memories resurfacing. Are they engraved in the body's brain? It's cool that we get a 2 vs. 3 next chapter. I wonder if the dark knight will be unmasked.
A theory he was actually reincarnated and just unlocked his past life memories with the "accident" that put him in the hospital which are overpowering the memories before the "accident" which are slowly coming back

Dex-chan lover
It's really understandable in a sense. It just we people think that's wrong because it's against our moral value.

Think people with fantasy power as a country with their military power in our world.
When some country grow it's military more and more, what do you think the current superpower will do against them? Cooperate with them to create better and safe world?

Which is ironic because those same actions also create more enemies like those terrorist.

In the fantasy world, antagonizing the person who saved you would likely be the seed for a revolution or another type of demon lord.

We are not even sure if its the demons who started that fight. It might be the leaders of the kingdom who summoned Takeru to fight for them for some selfish goal.

This another one step forward, two steps back for the childhood friend. I would always doubt her especially of Takeru somehow redeemed some of his enemies.

Dex-chan lover
He gave her the details in its entirety so i will assume she knows he was a hero who literally saved that world. With that information in mind, no sane person would "understand" executing an innocent, let alone a fucking hero. There is no resentment, horror or confusion in her comment against the action itself. Just plain agreement. She thinks he is too strong to be left unchecked and killing him is a very viable option. She thinks it is an eventuality.

I for one can never understand how someone can do that because i'm not a coward psychopath.
Joan of Arc was a hero and she got cancelled on a pyre. You could draw similarities of her case with Takeru.

Don't worry, I know you can never understand.

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 original Takeru’s power is some reality warping bullshit that can potentially destroy the world so they nipped it in the bud…similar to how people in the isekai Takeru‘s world think

Users who are viewing this thread