Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 69.1

Dex-chan lover
I first read this part in the WN translation, where it was Yuki teleports home to find Nell changing... long akward pause Yuki- "You know, it’s kinda hard to tell when you’ve actually got clothes on, but you’ve got a pretty nice pair of tits."

Both the LN and now the manga changed it to some version of "well grown" which isn't as enjoyable. Dunno if the LN editors made them change it, or if the WN translators took heavy liberties or something else.

Dex-chan lover
Really now ?..

He marries Lefi off-screen in some flashback, while we have to suffer through the Demon World Arc, just for him to come back have some weird attitude that's pretty much a 180° towards before the arc (Feels less like him being happy about seeing her again and more like "whatever", the opposite of before the arc) and now they introduce some random ass harem polygamy plot, which lefi is suddenly completely okay with (yet again complete 180°)

In the novel, when Yuki left Lefi isn't that concerned with him cheating. She was more concerned that some woman would take advantage of him and the guilt would lead to an unrecoverable depression. She even sends Leila along as she'd be fine with him laying hands on Leila, who Lefi considers family.

edit plus, Illuna is canonically the first wife.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This isn't the full thing but it kinda feels like they have abridged alot of stuff from the novel.
Yuki and nell had to be convinced and were pretty reluctant at first, it took lefi explaining her stance and alot of soul searching on yuki's part to convince him especially.

That's coming up on the next part.

The TL made a mistake on Lefi's declaration, her words were more like giving permission for Yuuki to take Nell in as another wife, not that she forgive him for making Nell another wife.

Both used 許し so I can understand the confusion, but reading the rest of the chapter would show the context that Nell isn't his wife yet.

Really now ?..

He marries Lefi off-screen in some flashback, while we have to suffer through the Demon World Arc, just for him to come back have some weird attitude that's pretty much a 180° towards before the arc (Feels less like him being happy about seeing her again and more like "whatever", the opposite of before the arc) and now they introduce some random ass harem polygamy plot, which lefi is suddenly completely okay with (yet again complete 180°)

The explanation is coming up, but if you want that early
It's the Nest Making Dragon ending logic.

Basically both Lefi and Yuuki will live for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time
Whereas Nell, a human, won't live that long, especially considering she's a hero exposed to constant dangers.

So she's willing to let Nell stay around for a bit.

Dex-chan lover

Basically both Lefi and Yuuki will live for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time
Whereas Nell, a human, won't live that long, especially considering she's a hero exposed to constant dangers.

Even so, I can't help but get the feeling that Lefi might come to love Nell as family - just like she does with Leila - in whch case we might see the "Hero" being made immortal somehow... Like that former hero in I Got Caught Up In a Hero Summons, but the Other World was at Peace! who was loved by everyone enough that she got made immortal by the Demon Lords so she could be with them forever.

Dex-chan lover
Well to be fair he is a demon lord and his main wife is an ancient dragon. Can't exactly be held onto human logic of marriage and whatnot. Not to mention concubines were quite the norm in royalty throughout the history.

Still, does every series have to turn into a harem?
Is harem just the crustacean of manga tropes, every series will eventually evolve into a crab?
crab harem eating away all of my flesh and leaving nothing :lewd::lewd::lewd:

• Angry
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Really now ?..

I believe they explain the logic more soon, but this arc has also cut down a lot of details of recent stuff, including their marriage stuff. So who knows how it'll go exactly.

Dex-chan lover
That's coming up on the next part.

The TL made a mistake on Lefi's declaration, her words were more like giving permission for Yuuki to take Nell in as another wife, not that she forgive him for making Nell another wife.

Both used 許し so I can understand the confusion, but reading the rest of the chapter would show the context that Nell isn't his wife yet.

The explanation is coming up, but if you want that early

Wouldn't that imply there's the same possibility for Lefi's side?.. Can't say it'd see myself still reading it then <_<..

Double-page supporter
Man, its been so long since hes been back home I totally forgot who this Illuna person people were mentioning in this thread was. That Demon world arc kinda dragged a bit long.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't that imply there's the same possibility for Lefi's side?.. Can't say it'd see myself still reading it then <_<..

Kinda doubtful considering her monologue on why she fell for Yuuki I doubt anyone else can make a repeat of it.

Whereas Yuuki getting girls is just him pulling big damn hero rescues.

Users who are viewing this thread