Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 96 - Conclusion through Preparation

Dex-chan lover
Drama incoming, so pretty much everyones aware of their feelings now, just need to start setting up for the harem ending right… right.

Once he recovers he’ll be a training arc away from being op too, nice.

Thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
No they alr show 5 heroine

Sirin
Kwon miya
The blonde girl
The friend of blonde girl
The junior

As I mentioned, the friend of blonde girl, Seo Eun Young, is a subheroine, not a main one. xD The main ones so far from ESW: Sirin, Ra Mi, Miya, Da Hee

Dex-chan lover
ah bro i would have cut her face making her unrecognizable then send her to the feds, that way she will never show her face to the public.

Dex-chan lover
As I mentioned, the friend of blonde girl, Seo Eun Young, is a sub heroine, not a main one. xD The main ones so far from ESW: Sirin, Ra Mi, Miya, Da Hee
Don't forget the childhood friend, and sister of Da hee are sub heroines too.

Dex-chan lover
god i love the author, no sh*tty back story for villains that don’t deserve it

Group Leader
For reference Heisei year 6 refers to the 6th year of the reign of Japan's emperor Akihito (or in other words 1994).

Unrelatedly, passing out from one's time-loop related injuries, waking up in a strange bed, and immediately remarking "an unfamiliar ceiling" is so similar to a sequence in Re:Zero that I have to assume it's an intentional reference.

Supporter
passing out from one's time-loop related injuries, waking up in a strange bed, and immediately remarking "an unfamiliar ceiling" is so similar to a sequence in Re:Zero that I have to assume it's an intentional reference.
probably. but also the ceiling thing is a general cliche

Double-page supporter
Yep, some always mistake
As I mentioned, the friend of blonde girl, Seo Eun Young, is a subheroine, not a main one. xD The main ones so far from ESW: Sirin, Ra Mi, Miya, Da Hee
Chun Ja as a main. She is a sub, Kang Lim just triggered her early for the loop to activate. 20 girls left... I mean 2.😆

Users who are viewing this thread