Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 6 Ch. 17 - The jack of all trades fights with everyone

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't even call it sniping when it's been proven that GDS only bothers to update some series after someone else has taken over/initiative, let's call it "incentivizing" instead since it's a much more suitable description ;)
Im only jesting writing "snipe" with how long they"forget" to upload.

There's a 2 yr old series they dropped that got updates recently let's see if they suddenly upload that one too

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't even call it sniping when it's been proven that GDS only bothers to update some series after someone else has taken over/initiative, let's call it "incentivizing" instead since it's a much more suitable description ;)
probably the most accurate way to put it, outside of that its good to have variety, tho i can see the point why people want them to drop it since there's still a shit ton of manga out there that's yet to be translated

Dex-chan lover
I don't see a problem with multiple groups working in the same title. Is not like a title was the "property" of a group
Do you consider that the series is being "worked on" if a group uploads after someone else does? Raws are up to chapter 32, volume 9 just released a month ago, and going on the trend of 3 chapters per volume would cover through 28. It's even more damning that they put out 16 a day earlier than lurkingstar would, and then have the exact same two month gap with nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread