Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 5 Ch. 16 - The Jack of all Trades follows his feelings

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
1x.webp

Dex-chan lover
Now who will get him, the big sister, the little sister or both? Because as of now the little sister seems to be winning.
I was thinking that, too. The chemistry between Orun and Sophia is way better. She seems to understand him way better than anyone else, too. That came out in the previous chapter where the two sisters were in the bath talking about him and Sophia was rattling off all the stuff she noticed about him that Selma never picked up on.

Dex-chan lover
Hey GDS, I hope you read this: you are despicable. Finally a dedicated person picked up the manga doing some good work on the TL and you had to simply resume progress just to scare him off didn't you? Let me guess: this manga's, next update is 4 months down the line??

Just go away already.

Double-page supporter
As always, the best way to recruit a guy is to get a cute girl to wave at him.

Dex-chan lover
Hey GDS, I hope you read this: you are despicable. Finally a dedicated person picked up the manga doing some good work on the TL and you had to simply resume progress just to scare him off didn't you? Let me guess: this manga's, next update is 4 months down the line??

Just go away already.
the other one? idk chief, GDS makes really good tl's and its not uncommon for groups to translate 1 manga(i mean just look at all the manwha's and the popular titles for one in the manga scene) having options which one you prefer is always a good thing
better that 2 decent groups are doing it than just 1 and the 1 happens to be the mtl

Dex-chan lover
the other one? idk chief, GDS makes really good tl's and its not uncommon for groups to translate 1 manga(i mean just look at all the manwha's and the popular titles for one in the manga scene) having options which one you prefer is always a good thing
better that 2 decent groups are doing it than just 1 and the 1 happens to be the mtl
You clearly don't know how GDS operates otherwise you wouldn't be supporting them. They are scum and operate on a keep-manga-TLs hostage policy.

They release chapters based on patreon paid polls or whale monthly subs and won't update their other manga unless they get sniped by another reliable group. If that happens they put one of their Translators release a couple of chapters back to back to deter the new group and once they scare them away they stop releases once more till the manga either gets chosen on their paid polls or a whale asks for chapter TL on their highest paid sub.

It's disgusting practice and if they pick a manga you should be prepared for that manga to go on indefinite "TL" hiatus. So no, not a decent group at all. Getting a good translation once per 5 to 6 months is not really "options".

Dex-chan lover
You clearly don't know how GDS operates otherwise you wouldn't be supporting them. They are scum and operate on a keep-manga-TLs hostage policy.

They release chapters based on patreon paid polls or whale monthly subs and won't update their other manga unless they get sniped by another reliable group. If that happens they put one of their Translators release a couple of chapters back to back to deter the new group and once they scare them away they stop releases once more till the manga either gets chosen on their paid polls or a whale asks for chapter TL on their highest paid sub.

It's disgusting practice and if they pick a manga you should be prepared for that manga to go on indefinite "TL" hiatus. So no, not a decent group at all. Getting a good translation once per 5 to 6 months is not really "options".
how many reliable groups are there that they took over from?

I've seen some individuals try to snipe the ones they made before, some of those were just bad, clearly mtl, i can't speak for the rest, but so far their translations and the quality of work they put in are still good
also i'd personally prefer mass releases, some titles take forever to update if you just look at raw sources for one

its also very hard to scanlate some mangas(try it), like in our group, we do it for free but getting people to move is extremely hard especially since we're trying to juggle it with our daily lives how much more for the paid groups who actually do it on the side to at least pay the translators and the other hard parts of scanlating
good translations take time and some cost money, at the pace they're going and the number of manga they're translating its actually pretty good already, also there are other reasons for delays or abandonment of a series, like getting serialized internationally and such, they also have to think of operational costs for their website incase dex gets ddosed or is taken down

scanlating isn't easy
also they're not holding a series hostage, you are always free to scanlate something if you want
if people go read yours all well and good if they choose GDS also all well and good, i don't see why people should be deterred from scanlating, back in the old days a number of groups would scanlate a any number of manga and no one whined about it, people went to what looked good and was scanlated properly, others went to what was fast and made the plot make sense to them
also if they were so bad people really wouldn't read from them tbh, its that simple

Dex-chan lover
how many reliable groups are there that they took over from?

I've seen some individuals try to snipe the ones they made before, some of those were just bad, clearly mtl, i can't speak for the rest, but so far their translations and the quality of work they put in are still good
also i'd personally prefer mass releases, some titles take forever to update if you just look at raw sources for one

its also very hard to scanlate some mangas(try it), like in our group, we do it for free but getting people to move is extremely hard especially since we're trying to juggle it with our daily lives how much more for the paid groups who actually do it on the side to at least pay the translators and the other hard parts of scanlating
good translations take time and some cost money, at the pace they're going and the number of manga they're translating its actually pretty good already, also there are other reasons for delays or abandonment of a series, like getting serialized internationally and such, they also have to think of operational costs for their website incase dex gets ddosed or is taken down

scanlating isn't easy
also they're not holding a series hostage, you are always free to scanlate something if you want
if people go read yours all well and good if they choose GDS also all well and good, i don't see why people should be deterred from scanlating, back in the old days a number of groups would scanlate a any number of manga and no one whined about it, people went to what looked good and was scanlated properly, others went to what was fast and made the plot make sense to them
also if they were so bad people really wouldn't read from them tbh, its that simple
Wow... To openly support their model because they produce better quality scanlations. Quality is not relevant anymore when you are scum. I am not talking about groups in general, I am specifically talking about GDS as a sole group. It's not that it takes time for them to scan late or at least that's not why they don't translate series they picked up. They actively ask their patreons which series they should update on their upcoming month schedule and if you paid enough you can vote on that poll. If you are paying tons of money you can ask them to do a series on demand.

They CHOOSE not to translate all the series they pick up BECAUSE they want to ensure it brings them profit, otherwise it stays in limbo for more than 6 months at a time even.

And when another capable team or individual picks up a series they left for 6 months, only then they suddenly start releasing updates for the series but will stop if the other group stops too.

I am sorry but frankly you admitting that you have a group makes your opinion even worse in this argument. Most of people that have been on Mangadex for a while know this and despise GDS for that reason. You don't believe me??? Just get on their patreon.

I am always grateful to read TLs for a series I like but that doesn't absolve you from being critisized for your work. And that's not entitlement that is the law of transaction: You offer something (free of charge or with charge) so people will offer their opinion. If you are honest and do the best you can even if you sometimes have to resort to MTL to achieve it, as long as you are forthcoming, ppl will support you even donate to assist you on your cause cause they want you to succeed.

I'll say this and take it for what it is: Only a fellow scum would openly support other scum unless they are truly ignorant of their practices.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow... To openly support their model because they produce better quality scanlations. Quality is not relevant anymore when you are scum. I am not talking about groups in general, I am specifically talking about GDS as a sole group. It's not that it takes time for them to scan late or at least that's not why they don't translate series they picked up. They actively ask their patreons which series they should update on their upcoming month schedule and if you paid enough you can vote on that poll. If you are paying tons of money you can ask them to do a series on demand.

They CHOOSE not to translate all the series they pick up BECAUSE they want to ensure it brings them profit, otherwise it stays in limbo for more than 6 months at a time even.

And when another capable team or individual picks up a series they left for 6 months, only then they suddenly start releasing updates for the series but will stop if the other group stops too.

I am sorry but frankly you admitting that you have a group makes your opinion even worse in this argument. Most of people that have been on Mangadex for a while know this and despise GDS for that reason. You don't believe me??? Just get on their patreon.

I am always grateful to read TLs for a series I like but that doesn't absolve you from being critisized for your work. And that's not entitlement that is the law of transaction: You offer something (free of charge or with charge) so people will offer their opinion. If you are honest and do the best you can even if you sometimes have to resort to MTL to achieve it, as long as you are forthcoming, ppl will support you even donate to assist you on your cause cause they want you to succeed.

I'll say this and take it for what it is: Only a fellow scum would openly support other scum unless they are truly ignorant of their practices.
that's their prerogative, and yes the work they do is good,
easy to read and won't give you a headache after you read with so many corrections,
i couldn't support them financially but i really see nothing wrong with what they're currently doing

also "It's not that it takes time for them to scan late or at least that's not why they don't translate series they picked up" how do you know this? do you even scanlate?? you know much you have to divide the workload for 1 chapter to be out? especially if its parts that some people aren't generally good at??? even if you're an experienced scan group it still takes time to do, sure its faster than other pop-up-groups but that doesn't really remove the amount of time you're putting in and this isn't their day job for sure lol, unless you think that gds in particular is a bunch of degens that have no life and just scanlate all day

again they need money to pay translators among other things because most positions to get it to the quality they're in needs people being paid to do it right, even those mass release-scam ones cost money(i'm sure we can name a few)

some groups don't need that, like in our case the group is free and we only depend on people willing to put in the free time from their busy schedules to move

how does that make it worse?

I've seen just as much people praise GDS for their work and they're not the only group that operates this way(also ko-fi is literally cheaper i personally dunno why people use patreon)

those 6 months on limbo also means they release the manga they do pick up, you really think a frequent release isn't planned? to release it after "someone picks it up" means that they've already done the work on the thing prior

also resorting to mtl is generally against mangadex's tos i don't know why you're even defending people who do that, there's a reason batoto exists, asking for money for mtl is scummier than whatever GDS is doing what are you even saying?

you're literally calling people on their patreon and everyone else who doesn't agree with you, scum for not agreeing with you lmao, don't you think that they think its worth the cost when they do provide good tls and want them to succeed?

also there really is no issue, again, people can always read tls from groups they want to read from, how is GDS releasing something gonna stop anyone from doing so???

i mean if you've already put the work into a chapter why not release it? have people pick and choose from there
its a waste not to, then just pick up a series that no one's scanlating but you personally want to, there's tons out there that have either been abandoned not by GDS but by other groups too that people might want to scanlate
GDS or any other group releasing something for that matter should not deter you from releasing your scanlated work

on the other hand gds NOT releasing what people paid for is really up to them to deal with, with their patrons

you're also not criticizing, you're telling them to go away because you don't like them and would be willing to support mtl groups that ask for money it seems, for mtl

I'd also be the first to admit i don't pay attention to how other groups operate but from what i've seen, they haven't released tl's at least from what i've been reading, that flopped in terms of quality

like the other 3 or 4 groups i can remember on top of my head they at least give people good quality scans

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
that's their prerogative, and yes the work they do is good,
easy to read and won't give you a headache after you read with so many corrections,
i couldn't support them financially but i really see nothing wrong with what they're currently doing

also "It's not that it takes time for them to scan late or at least that's not why they don't translate series they picked up" how do you know this? do you even scanlate?? you know much you have to divide the workload for 1 chapter to be out? especially if its parts that some people aren't generally good at??? even if you're an experienced scan group it still takes time to do, sure its faster than other pop-up-groups but that doesn't really remove the amount of time you're putting in and this isn't their day job for sure lol, unless you think that gds in particular is a bunch of degens that have no life and just scanlate all day

again they need money to pay translators among other things because most positions to get it to the quality they're in needs people being paid to do it right, even those mass release-scam ones cost money(i'm sure we can name a few)

some groups don't need that, like in our case the group is free and we only depend on people willing to put in the free time from their busy schedules to move

how does that make it worse?

I've seen just as much people praise GDS for their work and they're not the only group that operates this way(also ko-fi is literally cheaper i personally dunno why people use patreon)

those 6 months on limbo also means they release the manga they do pick up, you really think a frequent release isn't planned? to release it after "someone picks it up" means that they've already done the work on the thing prior

also resorting to mtl is generally against mangadex's tos i don't know why you're even defending people who do that, there's a reason batoto exists, asking for money for mtl is scummier than whatever GDS is doing what are you even saying?

you're literally calling people on their patreon and everyone else who doesn't agree with you, scum for not agreeing with you lmao, don't you think that they think its worth the cost when they do provide good tls and want them to succeed?

also there really is no issue, again, people can always read tls from groups they want to read from, how is GDS releasing something gonna stop anyone from doing so???

i mean if you've already put the work into a chapter why not release it? have people pick and choose from there
its a waste not to, then just pick up a series that no one's scanlating but you personally want to, there's tons out there that have either been abandoned not by GDS but by other groups too that people might want to scanlate
GDS or any other group releasing something for that matter should not deter you from releasing your scanlated work

on the other hand gds NOT releasing what people paid for is really up to them to deal with, with their patrons

you're also not criticizing, you're telling them to go away because you don't like them and would be willing to support mtl groups that ask for money it seems, for mtl

I'd also be the first to admit i don't pay attention to how other groups operate but from what i've seen, they haven't released tl's at least from what i've been reading, that flopped in terms of quality

like the other 3 or 4 groups i can remember on top of my head they at least give people good quality scans
Are you pretending to be a moron or do you literally do not understand what you are saying?

I didn't say I support MTL and would like to pay for them. What I meant was that if someone is doing an earnest job as long as they are putting effort, even if they have to use SOME MTL then it would be much more commendable than a group like GDS where they clearly have the resources to produce good quality and faster than other groups but they choose to actively ignore a series because their patreons haven't supported it with pay checks. Also Majority of groups only asks for a donation but they STILL release their work. And people like rightdark who exclusively use MTL and do not use any skills to navigate and make sense of the machine translated texts and they simply churn them out, are equal scum to GDS who use proper translation without MTL but only release it after they get paid.

Furthermore donations are OPTIONAL. which means a group that is not like GDS who explicitly demand money to do work, would still try to translate what they picked up.

And look at what you say... How dare you even say this so nonchalantly? :
they've already done the work on the thing prior
So you want to say that to complete a chapter and not release it as soon as it is available but much much later on is good practice? You really are scum like them aren't you?

They were releasing chapters every 3 to 4 months for this manga and then Lurking star popped up and started doing monthly releases and guess what GDS did? They started releasing on the exact same day as he did. He did two chapters and they did the exact same. Then you know what what Lurking star said?? "oh since GDS started doing regular monthly releases, I will drop this and pick up something else" he only started doing this series as his first one cause he liked it and they hadn't release anything for months. And guess what happened as soon as he stopped doing monthly releases??? They stopped as well!

But this is who you are. Despite this being blatantly obvious you excuse them by saying "ohhh but doing multiple releases on the same manga should be a good thing you have options, groups shouldn't be deterred by another group!" but look! They do! They do get deterred because if they release at the exact same time as them they feel like maybe they can move on to something else since a huge group like GDS is now properly working on it, but the moment they stop, GDS being the absolute scum they are stop releasing as well and leave it in limbo for 3 to 4 months.

And it's one thing if they didn't have the chapters prepared but if they actually already have them and choose not to release them? Scum of the earth. That's what "holding a series hostage" exactly means. And you support this and want them to succeed? Yeah...scum...

There are groups who ask for people to read latest releases on their websites and only release them to Mangadex later like mangasushi I think. Their Work is good, no MTL, so I don't mind going out of my way to visit their website for them to get revenue (although I do admit it's annoying). Rightdark does the same but their work is literally vomit; picture quality is abhorrent, translation quality is for the trash giving you a headache (exclusively MTL with 0% of editing or effort to correct) and they have the audacity to ask for any sort of donation or visiting their site. Laughable obviously.

I don't support people like you or GDS and I would much prefer that groups like that didn't exist. If I have to wait 4 months for a chapter release because the poor group doesn't have all the necessary resources or stuff members to do it faster but they are actually doing the best they can, I would wholeheartedly support such a group over GDS that can release it within 2 weeks for example but choose not to, until they get paid. And GDS is not the only quality group please stop kissing their ass so much. There are other groups that do good work and don't demand patreon support but ask for it as an optional thing. Finally PLEASE do not delude yourself that GDS is a small group or that doing this work doesn't pay some of their bills. I wouldn't be surprised if some of their stuff do this as their main job.

Dex-chan lover
Are you pretending to be a moron or do you literally do not understand what you are saying?
nope, I'm being chill about this whole thing replying to the best of my ability with what i currently know, are you pretending to be a moron?

I didn't say I support MTL and would like to pay for them. What I meant was that if someone is doing an earnest job as long as they are putting effort, even if they have to use SOME MTL then it would be much more commendable than a group like GDS where they clearly have the resources to produce good quality and faster than other groups but they choose to actively ignore a series because their patreons haven't supported it with pay checks. Also Majority of groups only asks for a donation but they STILL release their work. And people like rightdark who exclusively use MTL and do not use any skills to navigate and make sense of the machine translated texts and they simply churn them out, are equal scum to GDS who use proper translation without MTL but only release it after they get paid
GDS does release their work tho, some without other groups taking it and while i might not know how it exactly works(since i am going off of what you say and haven't seen their patreon since i can't pay either way since i'm broke), some mtl?? you either use mtl fully and then correct from there, that's how mtl users do it, they're making it make sense to any degree they can by constantly verifying if its accurate or not or if it makes sense or not
and yes other groups do still release they're work,
assuming what you're saying is true, then shouldn't you be mad at the people who pay GDS?
they seem to be fine with it if it keeps the group afloat for so long

Furthermore donations are OPTIONAL. which means a group that is not like GDS who explicitly demand money to do work, would still try to translate what they picked up.
Donations are optional, if they don't wanna donate then that's on them, its also on the group if they wanna do the thing or not, again this is really a nothing burger cause you're ultimately arguing over people who are fine with that model and those that aren't
And look at what you say... How dare you even say this so nonchalantly? :

So you want to say that to complete a chapter and not release it as soon as it is available but much much later on is good practice? You really are scum like them aren't you?
again that's their prerogative,
in the group i'm in we release when the chapter is done(can also prove this if you want) or would release when we have at least 2 or 3 chapters done so that we can properly pace the release and not leave things on a big cliff hanger, it really is up to the group, others will do re-releases after some time, but some don't bother with re-releases to correct past mistakes,
some people also prefer mass releases,
this is also very dependent on the raws, some raws are so bad at releasing that it takes forever,
there are other raws that get available elsewhere before the official online raw channels release them so groups don't get it from those,
some like mangasushi's case would wait for those official online ones to be released first and then work on releasing it within that month, this is what happened with Isekai Kokka Alchimiura, I know GDS also waits for other raw places to release a new chapter, sites like rawkuma for example currently have that hero of altein thing just at 12.1, I'm told they source from a mobile app which has raws much further but can't verify

anyway do think before you say something
They were releasing chapters every 3 to 4 months for this manga and then Lurking star popped up and started doing monthly releases and guess what GDS did? They started releasing on the exact same day as he did. He did two chapters and they did the exact same. Then you know what what Lurking star said?? "oh since GDS started doing regular monthly releases, I will drop this and pick up something else" he only started doing this series as his first one cause he liked it and they hadn't release anything for months. And guess what happened as soon as he stopped doing monthly releases??? They stopped as well!
the raws for the thing are currently at 31.4(at least in rawkuma) they'll be able to catch up regardless of what happens, more of your wrong timeline thing bellow and are getting mad for the sake of getting mad

But this is who you are. Despite this being blatantly obvious you excuse them by saying "ohhh but doing multiple releases on the same manga should be a good thing you have options, groups shouldn't be deterred by another group!" but look! They do! They do get deterred because if they release at the exact same time as them they feel like maybe they can move on to something else since a huge group like GDS is now properly working on it, but the moment they stop, GDS being the absolute scum they are stop releasing as well and leave it in limbo for 3 to 4 months.
that's not factually true, rightdark was mass releasing and GDS has been releasing even before the thing was picked up by the other person, if you're gonna say something at least make it true, the other person released 2 chapters, whereas gds has been releasing a couple more chapters even prior to that all because rightdark was releasing very painful to read tls, chapter 14 was released 2 months ago by GDS, 4 months by rightdark, at least check the release dates, i WOULD HAPPILY correct myself if i was wrong but I'm not, its not like GDS sucker punched the other person(you can verify this yourself and if you call this ass kissing this is honestly just you having a vendetta, can't help you there, its the holidays, relax a bit, touch grass and breathe)

And it's one thing if they didn't have the chapters prepared but if they actually already have them and choose not to release them? Scum of the earth. That's what "holding a series hostage" exactly means. And you support this and want them to succeed? Yeah...scum...
this is all that tells me that you know nothing about how scanlating works, if they don't have the chapter then other groups can be free to get it, from my previous conversations, the general accepted rule is 4 months
it really is up to the group if they wanna do so or not
There are groups who ask for people to read latest releases on their websites and only release them to Mangadex later like mangasushi I think. Their Work is good, no MTL, so I don't mind going out of my way to visit their website for them to get revenue (although I do admit it's annoying). Rightdark does the same but their work is literally vomit; picture quality is abhorrent, translation quality is for the trash giving you a headache (exclusively MTL with 0% of editing or effort to correct) and they have the audacity to ask for any sort of donation or visiting their site. Laughable obviously.
for the mangasushi thing and other scan groups(i think slayer scans does this too, personally don't mind turning off adblock for anyone as long as the ads aren't bad) just be sure to use adblocking browsers like brave if you ever see scummy ads or those porn ads, that's generally what i do when those pop-up, but when its not there and the ads aren't really bad anyway i just make an exception
I agree 100% about rightdark, their tls do give people a headache
I don't support people like you or GDS and I would much prefer that groups like that didn't exist.
the group I'm in doesn't have a monetary support thing, for one I personally am of the belief that scanlation is a passion thing, just because I don't mind what GDS is doing doesn't mean I'm doing it, 2 things can be true at the same time and for the record people are always free to scanlate stuff we haven't done for months, we won't blame them, our group has been very busy irl. Way to think too far ahead
If I have to wait 4 months for a chapter release because the poor group doesn't have all the necessary resources or stuff members to do it faster but they are actually doing the best they can, I would wholeheartedly support such a group over GDS that can release it within 2 weeks for example but choose not to, until they get paid.
that's their prerogative, again people can always choose not to support them and also choose not to read from them but what are you gonna do?
about the 2 weeks for a chapter thing, that's actually a lot harder than what people think, back in the old days people did 1 day after a chapter was released and looking back now that i've experienced it myself, even 19 chapters for a manga with all the cleaning and redrawing and quality checking that has to be done, then making sure the thing is all good and no mistakes are there, 1 day, 2 weeks is too short of a time for a release, unless you mtl it then that can be done very fast, of course that's a matter of principle at that point

oh yeah i forgot about this, they also have a dropped series section on their discord that you can readily check out, most if not all groups do this

And GDS is not the only quality group please stop kissing their ass so much. There are other groups that do good work and don't demand patreon support but ask for it as an optional thing.
oh definitely, Shitscans is one of my favorite groups, also a couple others, there are others that i personally would want to be active too but they aren't there due to irl stuff, i'm also pretty sure that supporting them is still optional, they don't have a gun to your head to tell you "support us or else", like no relax
telling you you're just wrong isn't really ass kissing btw, your whole shtick is on gds coming back from the dead and made one person leave scanlating this particular manga, something they were already mass releasing because rightdark was mass releasing really bad tls
Finally PLEASE do not delude yourself that GDS is a small group or that doing this work doesn't pay some of their bills. I wouldn't be surprised if some of their stuff do this as their main job.
its a scanlation group, how big could it be? idk how big a scanlation group can be in that regard, they wouldn't be anywhere near big as people think, but hey if you have actual stats and digits to show to prove your point do show them and yes i actually do want you to show the digits, I've no business to do the verifying, you're the one with the big statements, you do it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
nope, I'm being chill about this whole thing replying to the best of my ability with what i currently know, are you pretending to be a moron?

GDS does release their work tho, some without other groups taking it and while i might not know how it exactly works(since i am going off of what you say and haven't seen their patreon since i can't pay either way since i'm broke), some mtl?? you either use mtl fully and then correct from there, that's how mtl users do it, they're making it make sense to any degree they can by constantly verifying if its accurate or not or if it makes sense or not
and yes other groups do still release they're work,
assuming what you're saying is true, then shouldn't you be mad at the people who pay GDS?
they seem to be fine with it if it keeps the group afloat for so long

Donations are optional, if they don't wanna donate then that's on them, its also on the group if they wanna do the thing or not, again this is really a nothing burger cause you're ultimately arguing over people who are fine with that model and those that aren't

again that's their prerogative,
in the group i'm in we release when the chapter is done(can also prove this if you want) or would release when we have at least 2 or 3 chapters done so that we can properly pace the release and not leave things on a big cliff hanger, it really is up to the group, others will do re-releases after some time, but some don't bother with re-releases to correct past mistakes,
some people also prefer mass releases,
this is also very dependent on the raws, some raws are so bad at releasing that it takes forever,
there are other raws that get available elsewhere before the official online raw channels release them so groups don't get it from those,
some like mangasushi's case would wait for those official online ones to be released first and then work on releasing it within that month, this is what happened with Isekai Kokka Alchimiura, I know GDS also waits for other raw places to release a new chapter, sites like rawkuma for example currently have that hero of altein thing just at 12.1, I'm told they source from a mobile app which has raws much further but can't verify

anyway do think before you say something

the raws for the thing are currently at 31.4(at least in rawkuma) they'll be able to catch up regardless of what happens, more of your wrong timeline thing bellow and are getting mad for the sake of getting mad

that's not factually true, rightdark was mass releasing and GDS has been releasing even before the thing was picked up by the other person, if you're gonna say something at least make it true, the other person released 2 chapters, whereas gds has been releasing a couple more chapters even prior to that all because rightdark was releasing very painful to read tls, chapter 14 was released 2 months ago by GDS, 4 months by rightdark, at least check the release dates, i WOULD HAPPILY correct myself if i was wrong but I'm not, its not like GDS sucker punched the other person(you can verify this yourself and if you call this ass kissing this is honestly just you having a vendetta, can't help you there, its the holidays, relax a bit, touch grass and breathe)

this is all that tells me that you know nothing about how scanlating works, if they don't have the chapter then other groups can be free to get it, from my previous conversations, the general accepted rule is 4 months
it really is up to the group if they wanna do so or not

for the mangasushi thing and other scan groups(i think slayer scans does this too, personally don't mind turning off adblock for anyone as long as the ads aren't bad) just be sure to use adblocking browsers like brave if you ever see scummy ads or those porn ads, that's generally what i do when those pop-up, but when its not there and the ads aren't really bad anyway i just make an exception
I agree 100% about rightdark, their tls do give people a headache

the group I'm in doesn't have a monetary support thing, for one I personally am of the belief that scanlation is a passion thing, just because I don't mind what GDS is doing doesn't mean I'm doing it, 2 things can be true at the same time and for the record people are always free to scanlate stuff we haven't done for months, we won't blame them, our group has been very busy irl. Way to think too far ahead

that's their prerogative, again people can always choose not to support them and also choose not to read from them but what are you gonna do?
about the 2 weeks for a chapter thing, that's actually a lot harder than what people think, back in the old days people did 1 day after a chapter was released and looking back now that i've experienced it myself, even 19 chapters for a manga with all the cleaning and redrawing and quality checking that has to be done, then making sure the thing is all good and no mistakes are there, 1 day, 2 weeks is too short of a time for a release, unless you mtl it then that can be done very fast, of course that's a matter of principle at that point

oh yeah i forgot about this, they also have a dropped series section on their discord that you can readily check out, most if not all groups do this

oh definitely, Shitscans is one of my favorite groups, also a couple others, there are others that i personally would want to be active too but they aren't there due to irl stuff, i'm also pretty sure that supporting them is still optional, they don't have a gun to your head to tell you "support us or else", like no relax
telling you you're just wrong isn't really ass kissing btw, your whole shtick is on gds coming back from the dead and made one person leave scanlating this particular manga, something they were already mass releasing because rightdark was mass releasing really bad tls

its a scanlation group, how big could it be? idk how big a scanlation group can be in that regard, they wouldn't be anywhere near big as people think, but hey if you have actual stats and digits to show to prove your point do show them and yes i actually do want you to show the digits, I've no business to do the verifying, you're the one with the big statements, you do it
I am the liar? Go to chapter 7 and tell me when was it released?? That's right 1 year ago. Then when was the next chapter released? 5 months ago. My profession is not related to math but certainly I can do a simple subtraction. You tell me, How many months is that???? They started re releasing because right dark started doing it. Oh and chapter 7 from right dark is missing because he is a moron who keeps releasing and deleting chapters but I saw and actually read it from right dark when it came out and then GDS foellowed to "protect" their property. They are not doing it because right dark is bad, they were doing it because they didn't wish for another grp to get traction for the manga they were doing and lose a "paid" poll candidate. You couldn't even do basic math like this cause your short sighted view was only able to acknowledge up to recent chapters.

Also you can go eff yourself for using the most unoriginal annoying line neo millenials use. Not that it should matter to you but I am married with 2 kids and obviously work to support my family. I pay for things I enjoy and I actually support 2 groups with infrequent donations, unlike you who openly admits you do jack shit. Don't you dare assume you know anything about me or even lump me with the likes you. I am definitely not a broke cheapskate like you and I give 0 shits if you don't believe me or if you don't believe my claims for GDS. You are ignorant enough to argue with me instead of actually see the obvious.

You really don't deserve any more of my time is the reality, but I guess it's my bad habit to get baited by trolls like you simply cause I am passionate about the things I enjoy.

Go play the scanlator and perhaps seek a job from GDS. I am sure they would be happy to have someone like you.

Dex-chan lover
I am the liar? Go to chapter 7 and tell me when was it released?? That's right 1 year ago. Then when was the next chapter released? 5 months ago.
yes which was still released by them, then rightdark has been releasing with GDS, being a month behind every time, this isn't a case of "oh they sniped it from a small group out of the blue" READ
My profession is not related to math but certainly I can do a simple subtraction.
you need spectacles
You tell me, How many months is that???? They started re releasing because right dark started doing it.

yes that's very understandable and a worthwhile criticism, which makes sense, i mean the chapter was still crap by rightdark, but that doesn't mean they went out of their way and sniped it away from the other tl, when as you can see they've been constantly releasing since rightdark has been mass releasing the headaches, there is no part in this where your accusations were anywhere near right outside of them releasing when rightdark did, not when the other tl did
Oh and chapter 7 from right dark is missing because he is a moron who keeps releasing and deleting chapters but I saw and actually read it from right dark when it came out and then GDS foellowed to "protect" their property. They are not doing it because right dark is bad, they were doing it because they didn't wish for another grp to get traction for the manga they were doing and lose a "paid" poll candidate. You couldn't even do basic math like this cause your short sighted view was only able to acknowledge up to recent chapters.
says the person who again got the months wrong and looked at a further example over the one currently being contested, the accusation you gave them was they were sniping it away from the other decent group, not from rightdark, we have already established that rightdark is shit, but the current timeline of releases show that they were releasing because of rightdark and not out of thin air because of the other group, get with the program
Also you can go eff yourself for using the most unoriginal annoying line neo millenials use. Not that it should matter to you but I am married with 2 kids and obviously work to support my family.
that's cool, good on you i myself have a partner, what does that have to do with anything?? does that take away from your stupidity? i mean you can be married and be dumb
I pay for things I enjoy and I actually support 2 groups with infrequent donations, unlike you who openly admits you do jack shit.
ah yes because I don't support groups financially i don't do jack shit, i buy games on steam legally, have a job, buy manga i enjoy but sure let's say i don't do jack shit, i'm also starting a business but yeah sure go on with the assumptions why don't you?
Don't you dare assume you know anything about me or even lump me with the likes you. I am definitely not a broke cheapskate like you and I give 0 shits if you don't believe me or if you don't believe my claims for GDS. You are ignorant enough to argue with me instead of actually see the obvious.
i'm not the one out here calling people scum without knowing about the other person now am i? i am broke because i have irl stuff to buy, bills to pay and only buy extra for the things i like, also am from a 3rd world country.
i brought that up because you were confident enough to say it, i just wanna see the numbers, otherwise you're just talking out of your ass
You really don't deserve any more of my time is the reality,
its optional to reply lol
but I guess it's my bad habit to get baited by trolls like you simply cause I am passionate about the things I enjoy.
i am too, passionate enough to scanlate things that aren't already serialized all this at the side, how am i trolling? is it trolling when i'm just proving what you got wrong?? dude you couldn't even get your point across without diverting it far from what you initially said, the tldr so far of what you said was that "GDS sniped the manga from someone who was working on it after they abandoned it for months" i've proven to you that's not the case, they posted what was done because of rightdark and not the other person, anyone with eyes can see it, do you need special spectacles to see? or are you just being stupid on purpose?
Go play the scanlator and perhaps seek a job from GDS. I am sure they would be happy to have someone like you.
why should i? i'm already juggling enough as it is with the group i'm in

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now who will get him, the big sister, the little sister or both? Because as of now the little sister seems to be winning.
i'm just hoping the little sister doesn't win, let's not go there

Dex-chan lover
yes which was still released by them, then rightdark has been releasing with GDS, being a month behind every time, this isn't a case of "oh they sniped it from a small group out of the blue" READ

you need spectacles

yes that's very understandable and a worthwhile criticism, which makes sense, i mean the chapter was still crap by rightdark, but that doesn't mean they went out of their way and sniped it away from the other tl, when as you can see they've been constantly releasing since rightdark has been mass releasing the headaches, there is no part in this where your accusations were anywhere near right outside of them releasing when rightdark did, not when the other tl did

says the person who again got the months wrong and looked at a further example over the one currently being contested, the accusation you gave them was they were sniping it away from the other decent group, not from rightdark, we have already established that rightdark is shit, but the current timeline of releases show that they were releasing because of rightdark and not out of thin air because of the other group, get with the program

that's cool, good on you i myself have a partner, what does that have to do with anything?? does that take away from your stupidity? i mean you can be married and be dumb

ah yes because I don't support groups financially i don't do jack shit, i buy games on steam legally, have a job, buy manga i enjoy but sure let's say i don't do jack shit, i'm also starting a business but yeah sure go on with the assumptions why don't you?

i'm not the one out here calling people scum without knowing about the other person now am i? i am broke because i have irl stuff to buy, bills to pay and only buy extra for the things i like, also am from a 3rd world country.
i brought that up because you were confident enough to say it, i just wanna see the numbers, otherwise you're just talking out of your ass

its optional to reply lol

i am too, passionate enough to scanlate things that aren't already serialized all this at the side, how am i trolling? is it trolling when i'm just proving what you got wrong?? dude you couldn't even get your point across without diverting it far from what you initially said, the tldr so far of what you said was that "GDS sniped the manga from someone who was working on it after they abandoned it for months" i've proven to you that's not the case, they posted what was done because of rightdark and not the other person, anyone with eyes can see it, do you need special spectacles to see? or are you just being stupid on purpose?

why should i? i'm already juggling enough as it is with the group i'm in
Right... so my point is that GDS re-snipes manga away from ppl that start releasing chapters on their ongoing manga. THAT was my point you dumb shit. I was just focusing on the last person but I was generalising when I made my points OFC sniping from rightdark was part of my accusation but you are trying to strawman this argument by playing "oh you didn't mention Rightdark initially so it doesn't count" what is this a trial?? So you proved JACK SHIT (just like your support to scanlating groups) Rightdark IS shit but GDS started sniping away because they worked on this. So here... They've re sniped it from right dark and now from whatever this dude's name was. And the proof of that will come when they don't release anything for 4 months and NO 4 months is not acceptable interval when they start releasing on monthly basis (which they did due to our new guy that gave up).

Your stupid argument is that they actually didn't snipe away from this new guy and it's "their release schedule". Then according to your moronic assumption, They altered their release schedule from their long ass one to monthly matching this new translator (who, once more, gave up on this manga BECAUSE of GDS returning to regular releases, his words not mine) I don't think that GDS "acknowledge" rightdark as a threat anymore so I assume they are not going to continue releasing upon his random release dates but hey I might be wrong.

However the one thing I know I am right about, is that they are going start their usual shit again and leave this in limbo for several months before they even decide to update. You are definitely not going to get another update this upcoming month. And then you can shut your scummy mouth with undeniable truth that they DO snipe away unless doing it twice "doesn't count". They have done in other manga that I was following ofc but for argument's sake we are focusing on this one.

I wish I could track their poll rankings to see if they get enough payees to support this series but I am not willing to ever pay them again just to prove my point to a random, cheapskate troll like you.

Feel free to stop talking to me as this is optional as you correctly said.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Right... so my point is that GDS re-snipes manga away from ppl that start releasing chapters on their ongoing manga.
Yup which really didn't apply to this one which makes your comment on this one dumb

THAT was my point you dumb shit. I was just focusing on the last person
the last person was lurkingtl from what we've established here, which i've already proven they didn't snipe from. your getting mad and calling me dumb over this just makes you look dumber
but I was generalising when I made my points. So you proved JACK SHIT (just like your support to scanlating groups)
i can support scans groups by reading at their site, not everyone has enough spare cash to support online when you already have stuff to buy and i'd rather support the og artists anyway, any support for fellow scanlators goes as far as what i can give, if i had more money to spare for it i'd be happy to
Rightdark IS shit but GDS started sniping away because they worked on this. So here... They've re sniped it from right dark and now from whatever this dude's name was. Your stupid argument is that they actually didn't snipe away from this new guy and it's "their release schedule".
they didn't snipe it from the other person involved in this manga, i really don't get what you're so mad about with regards to this manga
Then according to your moronic assumption, They altered their release schedule from their long ass one to monthly matching this new translator (who BTW gave up on this manga unfortunately, because of GDS returning to regular releases, his words not mine)
for one that doesn't make sense, GDS was already releasing even before he released his, just look at the releases for this manga you dumbass, its not an assumption if you can reference it from what's already there, and to give you credit they'll probably mass release again after a while, the current raws if you bother to check them are still in one arc that hasn't concluded yet
I don't think that GDS "acknowledge" rightdark as a threat anymore so I assume they are not going to continue releasing upon his random release dates but hey I might be wrong.
I think we can agree on this one
However the one thing I know I am right about, is that they are going start their usual shit again and leave this in limbo for several months before they even decide to update.
That's really up to them if they do that, if they piss off their base that wants them to continue to release this, then the loss of revenue is on them
I wish I could track their poll rankings to see if they get enough payees to support this series but I am not willing to ever pay them again just to prove my point to a random, cheapskate troll like you.
so you were making an assumption out of your ass? color me surprised
having physical manga makes you a cheapskate now? wow who knew
Feel free to stop talking to me as this is optional as you correctly said.
oh definitely but i definitely would keep replying to clear up any misunderstandings on your end, i mean, you are seething mad for a really dumb reason but mad nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread