Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 5 Ch. 16 - The Jack of all Trades follows his feelings

Dex-chan lover
Yup which really didn't apply to this one which makes your comment on this one dumb

the last person was lurkingtl from what we've established here, which i've already proven they didn't snipe from. your getting mad and calling me dumb over this just makes you look dumber

i can support scans groups by reading at their site, not everyone has enough spare cash to support online when you already have stuff to buy and i'd rather support the og artists anyway, any support for fellow scanlators goes as far as what i can give, if i had more money to spare for it i'd be happy to

they didn't snipe it from the other person involved in this manga, i really don't get what you're so mad about with regards to this manga

for one that doesn't make sense, GDS was already releasing even before he released his, just look at the releases for this manga you dumbass, its not an assumption if you can reference it from what's already there, and to give you credit they'll probably mass release again after a while, the current raws if you bother to check them are still in one arc that hasn't concluded yet

I think we can agree on this one

That's really up to them if they do that, if they piss off their base that wants them to continue to release this, then the loss of revenue is on them

so you were making an assumption out of your ass? color me surprised
having physical manga makes you a cheapskate now? wow who knew

oh definitely but i definitely would keep replying to clear up any misunderstandings on your end, i mean, you are seething mad for a really dumb reason but mad nonetheless
I said I am not paying them ANYMORE you worthless scum. You can't even read??? I was stupid enough to be their patron for 3 whole months and I mostly regret it cause it was really stupid to give them money without any prior research on them. Who knew that scanlating scum like you and them existed right?

They hadn't RELEASED for months before right dark and even after rightdark they were just about matching his releases!! When the new translator appeared they even did two releases in one month JUST to match him. Wtf do you ignore everything that's in front of you and you selectively use points from my arguments just to counter attack nonsensically and like a GDS simping moron.

Do they pay you? Are you actually working for them? It just doesn't make sense how much you are supporting them when so many ppl call them out on comments. Go look on previous comment sections or even other manga that they do.

Also they won't lose revenue if they put it in limbo.. Clearly the reason they would do so is cause a) it didn't win in their polls hence "not enough money to greenlight next release" and b) the dude that released last two chapters actually hears our pleas and continues working on this in which case it will become monthly to match him

Why are you so fucking dumb to simp for bunch of scum like them?? Oh right... Cause I guess you are one. Just... Be better dude... God it's like disgusting to see you jump in mud just to protect a paid sub group like them

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oh wow so you did pay them, how am i scum again when I don't ask for payment? make that make sense?

annnndd? theirs were better, we know this, you make it seem like them releasing after rightdark released is a bad thing

nope, if you look at the dates, GDS was at least a day if not a few days earlier, for the first one then a day delayed for the 2nd one

how am i ignoring stuff selectively when i reply to everything?

Nope, if they did pay me I'd have enough money for genshin lol, what manga exactly? and I'd be the first to admit I don't really look at comments sections often unless its something interesting in the chapter

they probably would, i mean people still do pay them to work on it, I'm just going off what you say, there's always 1 group of people you should never piss off, the people who pay you to do a service you offer

hey if the other dude keeps working on it more power to him, its a lot better than seein rightdark, i'd personally read from that too, i did before gds release theirs

I'm not exactly protecting the group, I'm just saying your arguments for hating the group at least from what i've seen here is pretty low and you should really focus that time and energy elsewhere since they'll probably keep doing it as long as they get paid

the way you winge and cry like an idiot makes you sound like someone from twitter when someone who doesn't agree with them, questions them, are you okay?
You are just disgusting dude... No point trying to talk sense to somebody that would probably do the exact same thing as them if you had the resources. You "group" is only staying on optional donations cause you don't have the same capacity as GDS so you wouldn't be able to sustain that model.

I am the one that sounds like a twitter woke garbage? Not you? I am pretty sure you are among those people that advocate for diversity in video games and ships characters in Genshin and HSR. Like you are textbook twitter woke mob representative.

Let me use the same neo millennial quote you used on me earlier: "go touch grass", scum...

And please continue on your usual behaviour of "not checking the forum posts". Your scummy, simp like attitude wastes post space. Literally I regret ever engaging you and spending several pages of post spaces trying to talk sense to your thick skull. Thick as thieves you lot.. Do me a favour and don't reply.

Contributor
Silver Rabbit of the Night Sky massively benefited by having him temporarily join them once. Perfectly understandable they want him to join. "Gramps" gives such sensible advice it's just wrong to me that he still doesn't have a proper name to him.

While I did praise before how the story committed to pushing him toward the "solo swordsman" dream, personally I prefer for him to develop and have proper friends and allies. Yeah, ditch that old Kirito act. I didn't start reading this for some solo edgelord going on a lone wolf adventure.

Considering how Golden Dawn views the Silver Rabbit clan as a rival, this is another setup for more seething at his old party's expense. This will surely irk at least the three stooges in there. Looking forward to that.

Users who are viewing this thread