Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 6 Ch. 17 - The jack of all trades fights with everyone

Dex-chan lover
there's a third guy, LurkingTL who does a fairly decent job, and is the only reason GD even bothered to upload
I didn't notice this group, to be honest. I can see how that would upset some people.

The way I see it, if they officially said they would drop it and leave it to someone else, to come back and pick it up, would be a dick move.

But if they went on hiatus after a long period of time, and picked it back up at a weird time when someone decided to translate it, seeing as how they have translated chapters prior to the second scan group have even done, I'd want my long time work in translating one series in entirety to keep going.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice this group, to be honest. I can see how that would upset some people.

The way I see it, if they officially said they would drop it and leave it to someone else, to come back and pick it up, would be a dick move.

But if they went on hiatus after a long period of time, and picked it back up at a weird time when someone decided to translate it, seeing as how they have translated chapters prior to the second scan group have even done, I'd want my long time work in translating one series in entirety to keep going.
Theyonly reason they dropped it was because it seemed like GD would keep TL. but of course they didn't

Dex-chan lover
No, I'm also talking about preshutdown batoto, it didn't happen often, but there were series I was following that were being done by different groups at the same time, or instances where the new group would go back to redo previous chapters and you would see the tl group name on the list to change the one you were reading. Low quality translations tend to come in fast after all.
groups redoing stuff is another matter. but several groups at the same time never happened to me (and shouldn't according to old batoto's rules that were strictly enforced), even with niche series. too bad you happened upon an outlier.

Contributor
New villain comes in. And now the missing and forgotten childhood friend Shion is also back on stage. So she's also a powerful "all-rounder" like him (yeah, right she's no jack of all trades, she has a similar cheat skill like him I'd bet).

Soo... both of them were deceived into believing the other is dead? I guess that's where the new villain comes in, perhaps he did this to both of them for...? Awaken their potential with angry regrets? The two childhood friends are going to clash inevitably, but I hope it's not too dramatic. They should both forget Olivar instead, he's just a washed up blowhard now.

Wow, another "chapter discussion" thread where I feel like I'm in the wrong place because everyone else is talking about scanlation drama instead of the chapter...
:worry:

Dex-chan lover
groups redoing stuff is another matter. but several groups at the same time never happened to me (and shouldn't according to old batoto's rules that were strictly enforced), even with niche series. too bad you happened upon an outlier.
Not outliers, that kind of thing happens. Dicks going scorched Earth, and deleting their accounts plus all uploads, when they feel sniped, was not due to strict enforcement of the rules.

Double-page supporter
Took turn for the worse as usual telling me to drop this shit right away...
Don't think will continue after catching up to latest ch.

Double-page supporter
Do add tragedy or something in tags if plot this kinda "PIECE OF SHIT" 🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Users who are viewing this thread