Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 3 Ch. 8 - The anxious jack of all trades

Dex-chan lover
no thanks
jus let Dark Scans work on this
7 months
7 months...
if you translate too much where you cant keep everything at least under a few weeks tardy
just abandon them, this is silliness
JUST DROP IT and work on what you actually wanna do
or if you care that much about this ask other groups to help you

i mean fuck man 7 months thats just long af
- i reread/ skimmed the shit cuz i could hardly remember anything but putting it into perspective shits jus a sad ethic to have
DID YOU GUYS forget about this too or smthin?

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha yet again degen with the release after being sniped. Don't mind the fact it's been 7 months 🤫🥱
I thought so as well.
I was getting confused if it's that group or not, who have a habit of forgetting to release chapters for months, but as soon as some else does a release, they would immediately drop a few chapters.
And i wouldn't really call that the Series was sniped, as it's been 7 months since their last release (it is normally considered that if a Fan-translation group haven't made a Release for over 3 months without giving any reason for the delay, then it's considered that the series has been dropped by them and can be picked up by anyone).

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Yes, just what I needed... This now gave me a...

Screenshot-252.png

Thank you...

Dex-chan lover
I'm thankful that I paid attention to what group did the translations for chapter 8 & didn't have to suffer like everyone else did when they learned how poor of a translation you get from Rightdark-Scan. The chapter itself I always love seeing the aftermath of these idiotic party members suffering the consequences of their actions for kicking out the pillar of the team. At least 1 of them was a real party member that recognizes what Orun brought to the team & hope she leaves them ASAP especially with how suspicious Philly is acting on page 28. Thanks Galaxy Degen Scans for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
no tks
7 months
7 months...
if you translate too much where you cant keep everything at least under a few weeks tardy

- i reread/ skimmed the shit cuz i could hardly remember anything but putting it into perspective shits jus a sad ethic to have
I'd agree with you if whoever picked it up wasn't MTL dumpster fire quality work. But with how painful anything by dark is to read this is preferable

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the good TL, but man I wish it didn't need a low-quality snipe to happen to get published. This isn't even a case of "oh, the manga's published monthly with just one part-chapter each month", since the raws are up to chapter 26.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha yet again degen with the release after being sniped. Don't mind the fact it's been 7 months 🤫🥱
sniped? I don't think that's called sniped :p

That said, the other translation was much worse, so I must say those 7 months had an impact on the quality..

Dex-chan lover
no thanks
7 months
7 months...

Agree to an extent. Dark scans is damn near unreadable. Grammar is wrong, pronouns get mixed every other page, wording is barely understandable.. I'd rather keep this on the backburner and read it once in a while then put up with crap scanlations doing crap work in hopes of a couple AD $'s

Dex-chan lover
I thought so as well.
I was getting confused if it's that group or not, who have a habit of forgetting to release chapters for months, but as soon as some else does a release, they would immediately drop a few chapters.
And i wouldn't really call that the Series was sniped, as it's been 7 months since their last release (it is normally considered that if a Fan-translation group haven't made a Release for over 3 months without giving any reason for the delay, then it's considered that the series has been dropped by them and can be picked up by anyone).
to me, that's 1-2 weeks after a raw has been released. 3 months can easily be reached if the mangaka goes on hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread