"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 19 - Don't Run Away Like That Day.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's stupid. He believes she knows where the cores are and won't tell him. So, she's threatening to kill herself before he can get that information but now, he's threatening to kill her with a gun for threatening to kill herself with a knife. Doesn't make much sense.

It would be more believable if she started to threaten him with the knife, then it's an odd stand-off between knife and gun. I just wanted her to just rush, stab him. Even if it meant she got shot.

So, are the no more laws because the punk broke a bunch of laws? If he's allowed to do that than the MC should easily be justified in just killing him. After all he'll just do it again without some other law enforcement. Can the MC just dispose of the body in a dungeon and then revert back to his old self even if his new form is now wanted for murder?
There is still laws, but no one available to enforce them. Add in that those who can and do clear dungeons are clearly being given a lot of privileges, as they are few and far between they are needed for everyone's survival. So even if they kill dozens of people, just them existing and killing dungeons saves hundreds. There is no room to punish them really.

Dex-chan lover
Really?
Going to kill yourself in that situation?

That was the most stupid action I have seen ever..

Dex-chan lover
Maybe MC will stop faking his identity before killing that pathetic piece of trash. Would be nice to have the snarky bastard be back in his actual appearance instead of masquerading around as a fake woman. It's not like he NEEDS to hide that he's still alive now that the gun-toting moron is an easy and helpless target for violent and merciless butchering.

Holy shit, this is so stupid and cringe, that it lose any dramatic value whatsoever and make it almost unintentional comedic. Like, how many clichés can you put on a single chapter? What's next, you can't kill him because that would make you a bad guy too? The girl will awake a superpower?

Double-page supporter
I bet 2 Oreo's he ain't killing shit next chapter and everyone just leaves like nothing happened yet again 😐
I raise you to 2 Oreos and a glass of milk that he gets stopped from killing him at the last second by Totoki

Dex-chan lover
MC: i am going to kill you today! :mad:

me: finally this crap going to end

Author: nope
The bad guy saves by plot armor and runs away

me: yaa i am drop out

Dex-chan lover
This is soo bad, he somehow missed them running to his house on the streets, thought it's a good idea to leave them defenseless AND THIS IS THE 3RD TIME HE HAD A GOOD OPPORTUNITY AND DIDN'T KILL HIM

Dex-chan lover
"DON'T BE A PUSSY"
Say that to MC,
and guess what..?
In the next chapter...
MC did not kill Him, the Dungeon Did. So yeah, MC still being a Pussy till the end

Dex-chan lover
This is dragging so much, its hella annoying. The only reason I am not droping this is cause I like the art

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this is so stupid and cringe, that it lose any dramatic value whatsoever and make it almost unintentional comedic. Like, how many clichés can you put on a single chapter? What's next, you can't kill him because that would make you a bad guy too? The girl will awake a superpower?
yep, MC still did not kill him even in the next chapter, the dungeon SOMEHOW did it. He(MC) is a pussy afterall

Dex-chan lover
One of those chapters... haaaaaaah :shamihuh:

When I see one of these, I imagine they ran out of storyboard, and are scrambling to just put out something to keep the updates rolling while they figure out the next plot arc.

Dex-chan lover
for such a slow release there is no progress at all in the story, a bunch of useless scenes, nonsensical dialogue...
I just have 3 letters, wtf

Dex-chan lover
FFS, if you really wanted to kill him you could've just thrown that sword through his chest. Eff the one-on-one with this garbage.

So, IIRC, MC blames the girl for not standing up to this guy for him, even though this chapter proves she did try and got kicked across the room for it? What the fuck, MC?

Users who are viewing this thread