Bocchi the Rock! - Vol. 5 Ch. 57.5 - Offering Flowers of Love to the Stars

See that someone strong like Seika cries, it hits hard. One of the best chapter in this manga. I hope it would be adapted into anime in the future. I cried a lot for this chapter. Also, I want to something to say to the sisters: "I'm sure your mother will be very and super proud of you. Also you really are one of the best siblings i have seen in my life."

Dex-chan lover
Bocchi wants a cosplayer girlfriend does she? Kita could probably do cosplays real well. Easy to talk into as well, just point to how many likes a cosplayer gets on insta... of course then the entire day would be spent doing a photoshoot rather than couples things also.

Double-page supporter
Who is Seika? For the blind, she is vision. For the hungry, she is the chef. For the thirsty, she is water. If Seika thinks, I agree. If Seika speaks, I'm listening. If Seika has a million fans, I am one of them. If Seika has ten fans, I am one of them. If Seika has only one fan, that is me. If Seika has no fans, I no longer exist. If the whole world is against Seika, I am against the whole world. I will love Seika until my very last breath.
You don't know how much I needed this. Thank you very much good sir.

Double-page supporter
Absolutely the best chapter for me so far. I can now say confidently that Seika is my waifu.

Dex-chan lover
damn_ninja___________by_coughdropstastebad_dero2h8-375w.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i just wanna comment here and say that ive never really cried on a manga before but this one, the scene where nijika cries of happiness on the live show made me bawl bro, the fact they lost their mom, seika finally understanding that lives are short and family is more important, nijika understanding why seika loves bands so much like AHHHHH ITS TOO MUCH

Dex-chan lover
Welp now I’m crying (Note: by the time of writing, I am no longer crying but hear this, tears were indeed flowing for like half of it.)

Users who are viewing this thread