S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 30.2

If it is BIS for gamer terms , Best in Slot? But considering the orginal item's specs. I guess it could be considered one of the best items you could wear?
Considering that we are talking about equipable gear, this makes the most sense. I remember this term from raiding in World of warcraft. It is used to describe the best piece of gear the game had to offer for a particular slot: head/shoulders/back/chest/legs/feet/wrists/fingers/neck/trinkets.

Considering he calls it bis (1/6 ) I think it is safe to assume, that bracelet will be the best in slot item, for wrist, that the world has to offer. The (1/6) that refers to that it's just 1/6th of the demon lords heart, will probably also mean that the entire set will consist of 6 parts of any of the mentioned above.

Dex-chan lover
Learning so much about Bis here.

Surprised about Best In Slot and about it being an "improved version but not enough to be a second version" meanings.
I can understand the latin meaning and french meanings, of course.

By the way, here in Brazil we usually either use it like the word "encore" in english, or asking for/talking about a repeat, or when talking about or referencing 14-bis, a plane made by Santos Drummond in France that... we kinda argue with USA people if it is the first aeroplane or not.
Oh, and a chocolate that used to be VERY popular... until a youtuber that is loved by children but hated by most others became sponsored by them and they were boycotted. No idea what happened to them now.

I really doubt he meant "Best In Slot" guys. Both because... I don't think he would ever consider a work the best he would ever do for a slot, and... I doubt he would allow "slot limitations" to affect his works. Dude is a Haxxed min-maxer.

Contributor
Princess Carla spared his old party's lives. Eh... I didn't even hear about her punishing them, it's only implied at best and no punishment at worst.

I didn't even notice it the first time, but the princess also has what seems like a taxidermied alien torso decorating her room. Located in such a way that it's in view from her bed. :huh:

I don't remember her buying something like that from Gaile, but maybe she's been collecting super creepy kitsch like this even before she met him, and in that case this twisted sense of aesthetics they both share is part of why she's so infatuated with him.

Liznette ended up becoming his shopkeeper while he's busy with his mad accessory work. According to my notes she's not just an assassin, she was the assassin guild's leader. Pretty important person is now his employee.

Gaile's presented to the reader in a friendly way since we've known him from the start, but from an outsider, him talking to himself while dancing with a headless skeleton would be 100% bonkers territory...

Group Leader
Bis is like a repetition of something, it is like the equivalent of you naming a file with the same name as another and adding a number

Users who are viewing this thread