S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 33.3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and translation!

Just a note, you're missing an awful lot of "S" in a lot of words, such as "Friends"
While the word "friend" is obviously correct, it should include a final S if it doesn't have an "A" or a possessive pronoun (though not always for possessives) preceding the word:
  • He is a friend (when talking about person X and Y)
  • We are friends (Also when talking about person X and Y, but also used with several people at once)
  • He and I are friends
  • He is my friend
  • He is your friend
  • He is our friend
  • They are my friends (in this case, there are several people, so the S is required)

I also noticed this in a couple of other words, though friends appears a lot in the chapter.
Sometimes keyboards like to mock people by refusing to let them type words that would be untrue. Poor guy clearly only has one friend.

Dex-chan lover
lol they are totally unaware that they are dealing with an action fantasy shonen MC. He is also cursesexual on top of that. Its better to stay strictly on partner/colleague status. Any effort and time concerning romance will be wasted on him.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I mean she's being an facetious here, but we've seen her inner dialogue. She likes him

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhh they're so fucked it'd be funny if they only get a single frame next chapter jus showing the corpses. We don't need to waste time on pointless shit at this stage

It's going to be way more fun seeing them steal one of Gaile's cursed items and suffering the consequences.

Dex-chan lover
Can those guys steal a shirt or something, goddamn. Walking out of the bath with their nips out like that, just indecent
Reminds me of one of the wife of one of my wife's friends.
We were having a little party and invited a number of people over, one of them being my wife's friend, and they brought their wife. This was all fine, except that the friend's wife showed up without a shirt. Just a leather jacket that was not buttoned/zipped.
Like... Why would you show up at someone else's house, owned by people you only know about through your wife, without a shirt on?

Group Leader
@SilasMeanQuite just an honest advice.
start searching for job from now, if you don't have it yet.
if you have no connection, getting a decent job is a very hard task. if you got a job even if it's not to your expectations(low wage, no passion for it, etc2), take it. then search for a more ideal job while working that job.

i have a few years blank on my CV, and it made job hunting a nightmare.
I will bro, thank you

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if Lizzy alone will take care of those two guys... or will her former squad be there as well.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm not going to congratule myself for predicting that. The author had so successfully drawn those guys so suspicious that they were either thieves or Apple salesmen looking for victims.
Theres a difference?

Dex-chan lover
Poor girls. None of them are horribly cursed treasures, so Gaile won't even look at them as women. He's more interested in the wrinkles of a mummified demon lord's testicle than he would be interested in a woman. A real shame, honestly; his three options are all winners regardless of his choice.
So far his best option is still the insane princess as she is the only one that likes him for him and his aesthetic. I assume this is a poly harem type series though.

Dex-chan lover
Just become a curse. You will definitely get his attention. Totally not jinxing it :nyoron:

So the thieves will 1) Die at Liznettes hands or 2) Die by Liznettes subordinates or 3) die from the cursed items or 4) be so annoyed that all that items are cursed, so they will just go home xD

and why is it always so frustrating for the romance parts!

Artificer, listen to me; I rob only your strongest item.
My cursed shopkeeper would kill you, thieves. You cannot handle my shopkeeper.

Users who are viewing this thread