S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm unsure how to feel about this series... it's okay, but it feels like the MC is someone who just isekai'd into their world with an OP cheat and zero clue.
You're thinking of Eminence in the Shadows. Actual isekai protag who is doing this stupid let's-pretend chuunibyou fantasy even though he's in another world and that should be enough chuuni, but nnooooooo, that not chuuni enough for this guy...

....but then it actually turns out his let's-pretend-play is actualy fucking real, down to the last detail, and he spends waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too long thinking that everyone is just playing along with him, because that shit can't actually be real, right?
Right. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Hell I've ridden in the back of tractors with decent shock absorbers and yet my ass was beat from all the bumps and shit... Olden Carriages are worse.
Heck, when I rode my bike with mostly flat tires on a gravel road, it got so painful that I renamed my bike the "butt-crusher 5000".:dogkek:

Also, even carriages with suspension on cobblestone roads are outright awful. Don't know how those "tourist rides" are still in business...:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
its time for gaile to kill a dragon and an undead legion of adventurers and then be shocked when he finds out that they are actually a legendary dragon and an undead legion of s ranked adventurers
Even better. S-rank adventurer undeads and a legendary dragon will provide better materials for cursed tools.
They won't be Demon King Series, but it'll do for an appetizer.
Who knows? Maybe Death will show up from all the dead division members. Gaile could use a second talking skull for the shop

Dex-chan lover
Narrative Imperative requires they will run into the dragon, of course. That flag has been raised so high you can barely see it from the ground...
I'm quite curious to find out what insane cursed item(s) will be used to defeat it. That's half the fun on this Manga.

Also firmly in the "applause for TS" camp. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, Orichal Cum?
sn2PPXn.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread