Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 126 - Interval

Dex-chan lover
I think it's
the original Sosei that D shot in the head a while back
D didn't actually shoot him in the head; he stabbed him through the back (Chapter 82, page 16). From the angle and height, it looks like D got the top of Red's left lung, which is survivable with medical attention, but since he was probably just disposed of, I wonder how he survived... If it is, indeed, the same Red.

Dex-chan lover
For a supposedly evil, the Dragon's information network is surprisingly lacking. Even more when the Green Battalion intentionally not reporting some information to it.

Now, which Akabane Sousei is this? Sesera surviving could be a redemption for Hibiki(well, we not even sure if he turned evil). Pink is adored by a lot of people while Green is just irreplaceable, making people unwilling to replace their position.

Dex-chan lover
Good to know that Green's enjoying his nature retreat. RIP Hisui's hand, but her new look is great; I love the tights. Looks like Angel's still with D then. RIP Sesera still in that coma. I wonder what happened to Shion and Beni; they seemed the least likely to go to ground. Surely they didn't make a deal with Peltrola? The Rangers really are incompetent if they let the Red clone get away like that. Hopefully the new hot glasses lady and her kid stay safe.

Dex-chan lover
For a supposedly evil, the Dragon's information network is surprisingly lacking. Even more when the Green Battalion intentionally not reporting some information to it.

Now, which Akabane Sousei is this? Sesera surviving could be a redemption for Hibiki(well, we not even sure if he turned evil). Pink is adored by a lot of people while Green is just irreplaceable, making people unwilling to replace their position.
I mean, the Neo Rangers mentioned in the tv report are probably Hibiki’s group.

When the dragon mentioned the two new members, I’m guessing Green Battalion just never mentioned Angel quitting their section, huh?

I could see Red at the end being just the one D stabbed from way back. This would tie in with the repercussions no one expected would result from D’s actions.

Dex-chan lover
not new, that's chidori's wife and kid (both in chapter 75 , and wife in chapter 117)
oooh, I completely forgot about them. Why would they be here though? This entire situation will get super confusing because I barely remember many of the people they say are missing, so when we finally see them again, I don't know if it'll have the right impact.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm wait didn't Red reveal his face before shouldn't these people know him from that and tell him?

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting - wonder what everyone is up to.

And man, Hisui really embodies one of my favorite character archetypes. The prickly person who's carrying more than a few scars from their rough life - yet beneath that harsh exterior, there's a heart of gold. I've met people like that. Despite all the airs they put on, they're some of the kindest, most genuine people I know. I love them to bits. I hope we get to see more from her perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread