Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 99 - The Twin Stars' confessions.

Dex-chan lover
Probably just me but this whole arc outside of the fluffiness has been a huge disappointment. I get it the fluff sells, we all want to see Yuu the rizzler, the girls swooning every other panel. But what happened to the story or his trauma. What happened to all the characters' personalities? The girls are just there to blush for him and Yuu is just there to be a one-dimensional cinnamon roll

Dex-chan lover
It’s amazing how much progress there is when the girls aren’t around. and I don’t mean romantic progress, I mean literal plot progression because half the pages aren’t dedicated to their blushy faces every time Yuu is mentioned

Dex-chan lover
Probably just me but this whole arc outside of the fluffiness has been a huge disappointment. I get it the fluff sells, we all want to see Yuu the rizzler, the girls swooning every other panel. But what happened to the story or his trauma. What happened to all the characters' personalities? The girls are just there to blush for him and Yuu is just there to be a one-dimensional cinnamon roll
The reveal that the duo who caused his trauma where just misunderstood pretty much put an end to the initial conflict of the story.

This arc feels like the author is just stalling for time until they figure out where to go next with the story.

Dex-chan lover
Was wondering if the 100th chapter would have some kind of special announcement but seems like that won’t be the case. The chapter itself I found it great that they recalled Yuu’a actions was able to give them that push to move forward. They’ll definitely be more comfortable with each other in a romantic way & lose those masks they wear in front of each other. Can’t wait to see 3 chapters of confessions but nice artwork spreads of each of the sisters. I do hope that this arc will end by then. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
The reveal that the duo who caused his trauma where just misunderstood pretty much put an end to the initial conflict of the story.

This arc feels like the author is just stalling for time until they figure out where to go next with the story.
It was the by far one of the most underwhelming conclusions to a conflict I've ever read. What was the point of the build up to it if it can be so offhandedly resolved like that

Dex-chan lover
I read spoilers. Don't expect 100 to have any development.. At all. Here's hoping for something in 101.

Dex-chan lover
Duuuude how long is this commercial going to be??? Feels more like they’re filming a short film rather than some airline commercial :haa:

I think I agree with others, this arc is just…….bleh. Feels so slow.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel emotionally blue balled? I'd like to have seen those two react to that confession scene. Right now they both think the other was acting. Great build up, shitty after care.

Users who are viewing this thread