Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 99 - The Twin Stars' confessions.

Dex-chan lover
People being dissatisfied with the author brushing away the initial conflict of Yuu's failed acting career, are not ready for the author brushing off this entire chapter after one of these 2 comes in and says:

"Do-don't get me wrong! That wasn't a real confession, I just followed the script because I am a professional "

"Who do you think I am, as if i could be in love with you, of course i was acting "

Then the sisters will go and say pretty much the same to Yuu, something " I bet my acting made you skip a beat, but it was just acting, acting you know, make believe, it was not for realsies!" backing down and making it so any progress is erased back to pre shooting arc

Which is fine with me because i am shipping him with Sakura anyway

Dex-chan lover
So what their segment will show is that if you fly Hana Airlines, you'll spend all your time arguing then angrily declaring you love for each other in a church. Weird advert.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel emotionally blue balled? I'd like to have seen those two react to that confession scene. Right now they both think the other was acting. Great build up, shitty after care.
Still plenty of time for that, they have 3 hours alotted for filming but it looks like they just got it all in one take, so they probably still have around an hour left which might be part of the focus for next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread