Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 110 - Letting loose.

Dex-chan lover
Sakura and her tsundere-killing powers is gonna force progress to be made even if Aya Hirakawa herself yeets everyone back to the island

Dex-chan lover
Guys... Can somebody explain to me: how would a harem ending work here seriously? People keep asking for a harem ending but we arw talking about SISTERS! All 3 sisters marry and have sex with the same man??? This is not a fantasy rom com. There's just no way.

From logic perspective picking Sakura would be the most feasible scenario but I would just hate the author if he did that. Sakura is a nice girl, but I want our boy with one of the sisters, any of the sisters.

Dex-chan lover
Guys... Can somebody explain to me: how would a harem ending work here seriously? People keep asking for a harem ending but we arw talking about SISTERS! All 3 sisters marry and have sex with the same man??? This is not a fantasy rom com. There's just no way.

From logic perspective picking Sakura would be the most feasible scenario but I would just hate the author if he did that. Sakura is a nice girl, but I want our boy with one of the sisters, any of the sisters.
No marriage, just a Manager and his three mentees. Also mysterious pregnancies.

Dex-chan lover
No marriage, just a Manager and his three mentees. Also mysterious pregnancies.
Heh, yeah I hear you. Would have loved this genuinely, cause everyone will behappy with this and I want all 3 girls to be happy. I like them all (though not equal amounts). But I just can't see this manga being THIS kind of manga. You feel?

Dex-chan lover
Every action is halted by love, anyone know how to cure mental afflictions?

I think one of the "minor" things I'm looking forward to most is their dad's reaction to seeing the commercial for the first time

Power Uploader
A snoozefest happened on the island. God damn, that arc was just so boring and pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread