Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 107 - There's still more.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The 3 girls are technically like Yuu's mother divided into 3 (Acting, Physical Prowess, Intellect), it's like Gotoubun no Hanayome, their names are even using numbers like the Nakano Sisters (Kazu 1, Ni 2, Mi 3) and like what happened with the Nakano sisters, I would be sad if the rest will be rejected and I hope these 3 and Yuu will have a harem ending (though technically the Gotoubun ending is somewhat still harem because the other 4 are still going wherever the couple goes). On the flipside, I will be pissed if Hirakawa Aya will go for a 'pick your own ending' route like what happened to BokuBen.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'm out personally. Well, not really, I'm just putting it on hold for now but I can't say I'm that excited to read it . And this infinite arc isn't helping things. So, peace everybody, have fun and see you maybe one or two years later.

Power Uploader
I'm calling it right now. He's going to be a fucking pussy and not even consider getting back into acting.

It's such a shame because that would genuinely be a great way to expand on the "Only son of Ayase Subaru" plot line.

Users who are viewing this thread