Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Is This a Landmine? No, It's a Losing Heroine

Supporter
Ok but is Yumeko the zombie gal a winning or losing heroine?
It's complicated.

She wanted to better understand and emulate her best friend and also see if she could experience romantic feelings by going through the motions of seducing the guy her friend was interested in. The attempt didn't flip any switches with her, but her friend caught her and it wrecked their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I will say this now. If this manga turns in a harem will lose the whole sense.
Ok, it can have the whole losing heroines plot but don't need that more than one of them like the MC, please?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
An Adaptation?? Really?? Damn...
Just read this title and read chapter 1… This is prime romcom material with a plot that makes fun of one of the most common cliches, much like Osamake's synopsis pretends it does. The concept deserves an anime. Now I don't know whether the novel deserves an anime adaptation, but I'm not going to read it now that it's getting an anime anyway.

I guess I'll look for the old versions of the next chapters and put this on hold when I reach the chasm around chapter 7. I hope I'm into anime again by the time it airs. 🤔

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Somebody that read the novel please tell me... Is this guy... Going to gather all the losing heroines around him, make them fall in love with him and then choose one girl only and make the rest double losers slowly driving them to suicide??

Fed-Kun's army
if this ever turns into a serious romance between the loosing heroine's and the mc, there would be another loosing heroine as the result of it. Thus, starting another series which also turns into another series and that also turns into another series and on and on

Contributor
The big surprise here is that in love triangle #3 it's the childhood friend who's apparently winning and the kouhai losing. Does that really still happen in stories nowadays? Only in pretty old romcoms do childhood friends have a chance of winning.

So far I'm enjoying this without real romance for the protagonist. If he's going to get with a girl I'd prefer if it was not one of the losing heroines, because now that we've seen three of them, the most obvious development would be for all of them to try and make him her rebound or something through harem shenanigans, and I rather dislike that idea.

Someone like that gyaru SC secretary (assuming she isn't already embroiled in a love triangle of her own) could be an interesting choice.

Users who are viewing this thread