Mainichi Ie ni Kuru Gal ga Kyorikan Zero Demo Yasashiku nai - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Had to double check & sure enough the art is from a hentai artist haha. The title is very accurate about Fuwa’s personality. I do hope she’ll change for the better since it would make the story worse if she doesn’t become a better person at the end. Also the fact that the MC isn’t fit either makes me hope he’ll improve his social standing & build confidence. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Fuwa kinda a bitch but that just means she has room to grow in the future so that's not necessarily a bad thing for Chapter 1. As others have stated her forcing MC to join her diet and exercise also makes for an interesting dynamic later on, especially if he starts benefitting physically and socially from it.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. She's so unlikable off the start. Calls him fat then cries that people are picking on her, when this guy did nothing wrong.
Actually made the manga better tbh. This way the mc animosity towards her is justified and she has room to grow. Other mangas would just make her secretly love him or something and the guy being dense as shit. Though I'm not surprised if this manga went that route as well in the future

Dex-chan lover
56f.png

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, so we're starting off the the whole "blackmail that couldn't possible work" trope already huh?
In terms of "I'll go to the police!" no it absolutely wouldn't work. In terms of I'll ruin your highschool life and convince everyone 'the fat pig boy is a panty sniffing molester', I could see it. Even if fmc isn't likable in the class I kinda feel she'd get more support than him.

Users who are viewing this thread