Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 22 - Name

Aggregator gang
What the fuck. I was not expecting her to kill him? She’s supposed to be some being of higher intelligence yet she can’t understand that it’s him who she fell in love with not his “body”. As we seen from before reincarnating the same person completely alters the original personality/ego. So this is a wtf moment.
Well yeah, but that was only because they made her "not cause any trouble". Can't she just choose to not alter his mind and only alter his body?

Dex-chan lover
Without ever elaborating on what that meant. The mention itself was swamped in a series of superficialities.
Author was probably just going for a plot twist shock value series...

And those are inherently just shallow stories that say nothing but often try to sound deep....

It's like adding a glass floor inside a pool.... it makes it look deeper than it actually is....

Dex-chan lover
Dude didn't get any chance to have seggs with Aliennussy, the artist draw hentai before, he could have at least draw 1 page about it but nope the MC got killed instead.
TdxPrON.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People might think this is some kind of dark comedy, but I think its one of the only examples of good alien depiction in fiction, despite how simple the presentation is. In that you have an alien who operates on a logical set of morals and values, yet that set is entirely alien. Classical sci-fi has a good handful of examples, but the majority are either "human-like" aliens, aliens who have a totally different culture and instinct but for which there is no real logical underpinning, or aliens based on animal tropes.

We take for granted how we view each other, the world and the universe from the relative perspective of humans. Extra bonus points for the author pointing out how that same thing we take for granted, can be subverted by an outside force.

Dex-chan lover
This really needed to go on for a bit longer but hey at least it gave us this absolutely wild chapter holy fuck lol

Dex-chan lover
Author was probably just going for a plot twist shock value series...
No, I'm referring to Haru listing out her reasons for liking Class Rep* in chapter 19. The reasons she gave were as deep as a girlfriend experience-type ASMR RP meant to cater to an arbitrary number of people, and only one of the things she mentioned was his "personality"-- even then, she never actually states what she likes about his personality.

*I don't think this guy ever had a proper name attached to him...

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I laughed
I did say the author was just casually killing all the characters to get rid of the series and be able to move on to something else out of boredom, as usual, but that's the cherry on top

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck? I kinda don't like this development but that really surprised me. It's bittersweet kinda. Maybe bittercomedy

Users who are viewing this thread