Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 21 - Answer

Double-page supporter
So uh, nice mood and all but what about the corpses in the house?

Dex-chan lover
Brother is being manipulated to hell and back lmao.
Watch all the other goobers in the comments here forget that alien girl literally admitted to just pretending for the mission.
She doesnt love him shes an alien stop projecting human traits onto her.
Her kissing him here is another dead give away. Shes a fucking alien she has no concept for kissing. The only reason she would do that is because she knows how it will affect him.

Hes braindead but its safe to assume he already figured out that the reviving is pointless.
The thing is, does it really matter? He assumed she was manipulating him but he also doesn't have anything or anyone else in his life he cares about. He just does good things because he thinks that that's what's expected of him, not because he really gives a damn.
Might as well doom humanity for the off-chance that the alien actually reciprocates his feelings, from his perspective that's a good bet since he won't really lose anything either way.

Last edited:
Group Leader
ferris wheel stopped at the sudden clinginess hehe...

why nobody ever thanked me for being born :qq:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Watch all the other goobers in the comments here forget that alien girl literally admitted to just pretending for the mission.
Her kissing him here is another dead give away. Shes a fucking alien she has no concept for kissing. The only reason she would do that is because she knows how it will affect him.

Hes braindead but its safe to assume he already figured out that the reviving is pointless.
gonna be a little nihilistic here but even in a fully loving human relationship, he would still be being manipulated. Even an emotional reaction is logical, just using logic that you aren't consciously aware of. Even in a normal loving relationship, your lover would still be doing things with the expectation or hope that they would elicit an affectionate response. He's no stranger to this, as that's the same way he was responding to his parents. So, it's fine for him to go into a relationship like this, as long as he knows the rules and so does she.

Dex-chan lover
You understand that he doesn't give a shit right? Like, everything is totally fucked forever for him. His parents are dead. His friend is dead. The cute reborn girl is dead. The girl who liked him because he was kind and helpful got her brain broken cause of an alien gun and is dead now too, after she killed the cute reborn girl and made his friend commit suicide.

Here's the thing: the best time to manipulate someone is when they're at their lowest. He has nothing left except her. She took it all, yes, but he has nothing left.

Why care about this world and its people at all? The only decent people we've seen are dead, punished for their decency. Punished because they cared about someone enough to look for them when no one else would. Punished for trying to provide for their son and being driven to suicide by their guilt over being unable to. Punished for being reborn anew as someone good.

I don't expect the ending to be him becoming a mastermind. This is a tragedy, and this is its climax. He and the alien do not live. They can't. This isn't that kind of story.

Group Leader
I gotta say, I've rarely felt such dissonance between reading a manga and reading the comments as this one. With most trashy manga, its fans at least admit it's trash. This manga, however, despite being legitimately terrible (awful characters, nonsensical plot twists, boring writing that pretends to be a lot deeper than it actually is) receives almost nonstop unironic praise here. Tons of people are calling this chapter "wholesome" even though it's one of the most cliche and simultaneously lamest "tragic backstories" I've seen in fiction. Is this just the first time people here have read a manga that isn't shonen shit or isekai trash? Seriously everyone, have some standards.

Dex-chan lover
I won't be mad if he chooses to dom humanity in favor of the alien waifu with questionable morality

Contributor
Author bringing back the romcom energy to make us forget about all the people who were just killed and the impending doom of humanity

I laughed out loud at page 3. That scene with her dead body was so funny, but overall I think it I enjoyed this chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hamita is really pissed with the current harem tropes so he made a plot where the rest of the girls die after MC chooses the main girl.

Romance + Comedy + (a little bit) alien "substance" = FINESSE!

Users who are viewing this thread