Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 22 - Name

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck. I was not expecting her to kill him? She’s supposed to be some being of higher intelligence yet she can’t understand that it’s him who she fell in love with not his “body”. As we seen from before reincarnating the same person completely alters the original personality/ego. So this is a wtf moment.
Technically we don't know for sure about the resurrection device. Karagaki was "optimized to cause minimal trouble (C16P10)". We don't have an example of a straight reconstruction (unless I'm forgetting something).

We also know that apparently the aliens don't believe in souls from previous pages (C16P3, C16P4) when she thinks that a copy is the same thing. This is akin to the Teletransporter Paradox.

To her this replicant is the same (except an infant) of Class Rep.

Group Leader
But with this story, it hits different. Because even though it starts off as the "aliens living among us" trope mixed with what initially looked like a typical high-school romcom, it all went out the window the moment Karagaki, justifiably depending on who you ask, got perforated.
I really, really want to know who thinks it's "justifiable" to murder someone for kissing your boyfriend.

Aggregator gang
holymoly im getting confused to say what the fuck for that shot or the news that this is the penultimate chapter

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you flirt with crazy... Damn, I knew she was crazy but this is another level

Dex-chan lover
I mean its you people constantly trying to project human behavior and emotions onto her.
Shes literally an alien that admitted to lying to manipulate MC.
I don't think you backtracked enough of that conversation. Someone else was asserting that she indeed spoke of liking him for him and not his body, and that's why it doesn't make sense that she "converted" him into a being that will no longer bear what she liked of him.

I'm arguing, in contrast, that most of the things that she listed she liked about him was mostly about his body and hardly anything about his personality-- and the mention of personality she did make was itself superficial. Literally, there's no depth to her discussion of his personality that's almost certainly effaced as of this chapter.

None of that is about whether anyone's unduly anthropomorphizing her, and everything to do with what she herself has stated.

So its Nureru to Ookiku Naru Onna no Ko but with aliens. Some authors really can't step out of their mold.
...that manga is far from the only other one he's penned.

Dex-chan lover
OH DAMN WASN"T EXPECTING HER TO JUST KILL HIM!. I guess she cloned him into a new body but it's not really him right? So she just killed the earthling she loved and created another thing.

Dex-chan lover
"Tonight we bond like lovers through our first born"

bb81ah82la181.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I mean ever since she gave away people don't have to die, but can be rebuilt and doesn't seem to see the problems with it, I knew our alien girl love was going to end in a gunshot.

When the alien revealed how to solve humans author brain must be on holiday at that time. Because in history we were fighting not only for resources but get more resources. So if alien would fill all our needs... there would be always some funny bearded painter that would start another war. and if people would once know alien came to take our planet. I can guarantee you there would be majority of people to rather destroy entire planet then let it to some slime looking aliens. for example good engineering to find way to destroy our moon and they could go colonize Mars. Overall author idea to destroy humanity is childish or rather pathetic, and he nailed his coffin with killing Mc and named him Noah so "original". Maybe next time if he wants to start with alien based stories he should watch and read some stories first. like literally on reddit or yt there's so much stories about alien. So long for good art and crappy story

Users who are viewing this thread