Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 22 - Name

Dex-chan lover
Ship of Theseus Paradox eh :meguusmug:
Anyway ...
ct8dobrv1w311.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Eh.... is anyone really that surprised? That alien has shown it doesn't really care and/or understand about a lot of things a human takes for granted. Anyway, I wonder what exactly happened here and what the nature of the class rep is now.

Dex-chan lover
You will never get shooted to death by your alien gf while she's blushing before killing you

Fed-Kun's army
Expected, but HOLY SHIT
Will Haru realize her mistake and the gravity of cloning?!
Class Pres is now Cell?!
What will happen next chapter?!
Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z Kai!

Dex-chan lover
Well that was expected.. But not gonna lie I expect her to do this after they started war but well the author does not have a time to do that LOL..

Fed-Kun's army
Edit:
Also, I know that people think this series is all kinds of fucked up, but in hindsight, I think maybe that's what the author was getting at. As humans, we tend to view ourselves in a positive light; there are very few stories where the main character isn't, at bare minimum, somewhat human, either in appearance, mentality or mannerisms.
I really don't like that our adjective for compassionate and benevolent is human-e.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose this is what happens when you mingle with homicidal, crazy aliens.

There we are, that wasn't so bad, was it? Could have gone worse. Yes, I think that went well.

Dex-chan lover
Well I hope that him being on the ship when he exploded leads to his clone retaining his memorie/ personality
with the revel of this chapter this whole manga is basically solar opposites without the humour

Last edited:
I'm 90% sure that the new "Noah" won't retain any of the memories of his predecessors and will only maintain some personality traits of the president, the poor guy

Users who are viewing this thread