Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 17 - A Young Girl’s Dawn And A Father’s Cold Heart - 1

Group Leader
while i can understand the reasoning, the fact they could not wait for even a few days is kinda bull.
Clearly there is some politics going on.
lmao, guild saying it is theirs? welp they better pray king didn't heard of this lol
Most likely it's due to the King ordering them to take the achievement to hide Reiji from the rest of the world. A single kid being able to take out that giant snake would put him on the assassination list of every country in the world not allied with this one.

Dex-chan lover
mmm? the numbering?

now... she was trying to chain the guy into servitude for the rest of his life? damn...

well luckily it seems he is going to be "forced" to leave.

Dex-chan lover
How nice. A huge monster threatened to kill the entire town, and the moment that's dealt with people argue about who's got the bragging rights and kill-stealing. Most of them probably wouldn't stand a chance if they had actually fought it.

Well, that's a blunt way of putting it. Not wrong, though. That was some major shit cleaning.

Signboard on top of page 21 says "quest counter".

Seems weird that the guild would just steal achievements like that. Unreported or not, it's not exactly a minor, unknowable achievement they're talking about here.

Oh, noes, he's threatened with getting expelled. How can he ever go against that? Well, for one, he's not Hermione.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"i killed lord Louis"
"he would have wanted you to master your power and get over the guilt"
nah bro he would have wanted to be alive, he would have wanted to not get brainwashed and murdered...
of course she and the king also completely gets away with killing him and releasing the monster without consequences too.

i just hope the father gets some plot in the future of him actually conspiring to get revenge on the king and the count's family

Dex-chan lover
Most likely it's due to the King ordering them to take the achievement to hide Reiji from the rest of the world. A single kid being able to take out that giant snake would put him on the assassination list of every country in the world not allied with this one.
This is mostly likely the explanation for the guild taking the achievement. Since the beginning of this manga MC is trying to hide his powers. If I was someone in that world, I would be "how the fuck a kid killed this bigass snake?", but if the guild says that they killed it, I would find much more belivable.

Dex-chan lover
While I would guess that your guess is correct, one would think the MCs friends would have been informed. If not by the knights, then by the guild.

Also, as other have said, it feels like the achievements are being awarded rather quickly. Yes I can understand the king might want to get ahead of the rumor mill, but he could have substituted the Silver Scales, any of his knights, or one of his retainers.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Can't see how the local guild can claim that achievement and I bet they won't even challenge counter-claims especially since they know who did it and some of them actually saw who did it after all (and like what they said, there isn't a single one in the guild who even looks like they can face the Ouroboros in the first place)

Dex-chan lover
while i can understand the reasoning, the fact they could not wait for even a few days is kinda bull.
Clearly there is some politics going on.
Seems like the Guild and the Knight's Order aren't looked upon too favorably, or at least have a middling rep. They sound like they're both desperate for achievements to boost their reknown.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The guiud behaving like private schools, hogging childrens achievements:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ah.. The guild's taken down a peg or two... And by the looks of it down a floor or two as well...

Users who are viewing this thread