Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 17 - A Young Girl’s Dawn And A Father’s Cold Heart - 1

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's easy enough to claim the achievement of killing a serpent that size and with that many people fighting, but c'mon

And did the serpent's skin, flesh and organs burn off when it died and I missed it? Because depending on how much time passed, that was quick ass dismantling lol

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's easy enough to claim the achievement of killing a serpent that size and with that many people fighting, but c'mon

And did the serpent's skin, flesh and organs burn off when it died and I missed it? Because depending on how much time passed, that was quick ass dismantling lol
When he stabbed it the flesh disintegrated on page 23 of last chapter

Dex-chan lover

the skin of the snake evaporated upon it's death only the bones stayed

Users who are viewing this thread