Rosen Garten Saga - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - Holy Mother ~Marionette~

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing tits but I feel nothing at all.

Popularity-wise:
Not particular suprised with top 4, other than maybe 3 and 4 position not the other way around. (remember this is Japanese poll and there slim guy has the twink advantage)

Arthur ties with mr. frozen face is a crime, Alibaba 4 ranks below Alladin is capital offense.

Don't really have any opinion other than suprise with characters who have low presence (Bodhi, Merlin, and especially fuckboi prince) even there at all.

EDIT: Nvm it's unofficial poll...

wat what

That means y'all ranked Allladin over Arthur and Alibaba?

Group Leader
Curious to see a full breakdown of the voting totals for the popularity poll, cause it'd be interesting to see the actual gap in popularity between the contestants.
Also for shits and giggles, segregating by gender, the results look like this:

Primarily Appears as Male
1. Siegfried (2)
2. Beowulf (3)
3. Atilla (4)
4. Aladdin (6)
5. Gawain (7)
6. Arthur (8)
6. Takeru (8)
7. Dietrich (12)
8. Witege (13)
9. Tsuchigumo (14)
10. Hildebrandt (15)
11. Kay (21)
12. Merlin (23)
13. Sinbad (26)
14. Heime (27)
15. Gernot (29)
16. Bodhidharma (32)
17. Wiglaf (33)
18. Giselher (35)
19. Gunther (36)
20. Roman Boss (37)
21. Lancelot (38)
22. Ermrich (41)

Primarily Appears as Female
1. Lynn/Rin (1)
2. Orochi (5)
3. Alibaba (10)
4. Brunhild (11)
5. Mjin (16)
6. Lyng (17)
6. Lofn (17)
8. Mulan (19)
9. Unferth (20)
10. Rudiger (22)
11. Morgiana (24)
12. Fafnir (25)
13. Galahad (27)
14. Hagen (30)
16. Kriemhild (31)
17. Alwilda (34)
18. Percival (39)
18. Bors (39)

Interesting how male characters dominate the rankings, though that's what makes me want to see how much each character won of the total votes cast.

Dex-chan lover
Ok first off how did Orochi not win the popularity contest!
Secondly! SorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommySorryMommy

Thanks everyone at Rosen Garten Saga Scans for the translation

Hagen is Though Opponent for SiegFried Himself if Not Beowulf or Siegfried fight Her , I already see the Winner She also have Plot and Mistery

Dex-chan lover
No surprise seeing Beowolf ranked so highly. A thought has been in my head because of this manga too. Currently he uses the three sword style. If he got hit by Siegfried's sword though... Would he begin fighting with the four sword style?

Fed-Kun's army
EDIT: Nvm it's unofficial poll...

wat what

That means y'all ranked Allladin over Arthur and Alibaba?
Curious to see a full breakdown of the voting totals for the popularity poll, cause it'd be interesting to see the actual gap in popularity between the contestants.
Regarding the popularity results, here's some infos:
It was held in the RGS Scanlation Discord. Instead of a single poll asking for everyone's favorite character I made a 6-round Swiss bracket.

Every round there'd be 20x 1v1's with the 40 characters (e.g.: Who do you like more? Arthur or Takeru. Beowulf or Lynn. Siegfried or Dietrich,...). Those polls lasted 7 days, then the next round would start with 20x new 1v1 matchups.

I seeded the 40 characters based on my assumption of their popularity and the first 5 rounds went according to how a Swiss bracket works (winners face off against winners, losers against losers). For the 6th round matchups were chosen to get as much data for the rankings as possible.

I created the full rankings assuming it being transitive (e.g. Lynn beat Siegfried in a poll. Siegfried beat Attila in a poll. Thus Lynn also ranks above Attila) and indirect percentages when that wasn't possible (e.g. Witege and Hildebrand had similar results and no 1v1 against each other, however both had a 1v1 vs Dietrich: Witege got 41,46% of the votes vs Dietrich, while Hildebrand only got 26,47% of the votes vs Dietrich. Thus Witege ranks above Hildebrand).

Obviously there are many issues with this format as well (more than I initially expected ^^") but no format is flawless. Next time I'll do a simpler format and graphic tho...

If anyone's curious about further info please feel free to ask ^^

These are the results of all the 1v1's:
Results-Rounds-All.png

Group Leader
Regarding the popularity results, here's some infos:
It was held in the RGS Scanlation Discord. Instead of a single poll asking for everyone's favorite character I made a 6-round Swiss bracket.

Every round there'd be 20x 1v1's with the 40 characters (e.g.: Who do you like more? Arthur or Takeru. Beowulf or Lynn. Siegfried or Dietrich,...). Those polls lasted 7 days, then the next round would start with 20x new 1v1 matchups.

I seeded the 40 characters based on my assumption of their popularity and the first 5 rounds went according to how a Swiss bracket works (winners face off against winners, losers against losers). For the 6th round matchups were chosen to get as much data for the rankings as possible.

I created the full rankings assuming it being transitive (e.g. Lynn beat Siegfried in a poll. Siegfried beat Attila in a poll. Thus Lynn also ranks above Attila) and indirect percentages when that wasn't possible (e.g. Witege and Hildebrand had similar results and no 1v1 against each other, however both had a 1v1 vs Dietrich: Witege got 41,46% of the votes vs Dietrich, while Hildebrand only got 26,47% of the votes vs Dietrich. Thus Witege ranks above Hildebrand).

Obviously there are many issues with this format as well (more than I initially expected ^^") but no format is flawless. Next time I'll do a simpler format and graphic tho...

If anyone's curious about further info please feel free to ask ^^

These are the results of all the 1v1's:
Results-Rounds-All.png
Interdasting, though I do think it'd be better to do what most popularity polls do and just have it be a normal strawpoll.

Users who are viewing this thread