Tensei Shitara Hime Datta node Dansou Joshi Kiwamete Saikyou Mahou Tsukai Mezasuwa - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Yay! Violence is usually the answer!

Man, this manga has a pace of its own. Guess they are invading the enemy territory next?

Anyway.
Thank you very much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
:notlikethis:
Now that the shitty brat king knows her name, i'm sure he's not going to go "InTeReStInG" and fall for her or something along those lines. And no chance will she be forced back to the kingdom and somehow end up in an arrange marriage with this king.
Well, IF that happens, i'm sure the party of friends she made will save her :wowee:
Yea. Giving her name is 100% a plot thing :shamihuh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so no one put it together that she's a girl from that?
I mean both Ruth and Schtell already know.

The instructors arent going to question royalty/dont really care since they kicked Ikuto out regardless.

Liam is the only one who this would apply to and he has already questioned if Ikuto is a boy or a girl before but...he also knows Ikuto is a bit of a moron so "yelling out relatives name" actually isnt that odd for Ikuto to do honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Its interesting that they just kicked her out like that as royalty life usually is pretty important. Have a hand (although indirectly, in this case letting her go into the wild) in killing one can get the whole village executed.

Aggregator gang
I mean both Ruth and Schtell already know.

The instructors arent going to question royalty/dont really care since they kicked Ikuto out regardless.

Liam is the only one who this would apply to and he has already questioned if Ikuto is a boy or a girl before but...he also knows Ikuto is a bit of a moron so "yelling out relatives name" actually isnt that odd for Ikuto to do honestly.
soon: “you’re telling me everyone but me knew you were a girl this whole time except me???”

Dex-chan lover
I forget, does Liam know the MC's a girl yet? I thought he was in the dark still, but he took her calling herself "Isabella" pretty nonchalantly, unless that name's just not as gendered in isekai-land.

Dex-chan lover
I forget, does Liam know the MC's a girl yet? I thought he was in the dark still, but he took her calling herself "Isabella" pretty nonchalantly, unless that name's just not as gendered in isekai-land.
He does not know.

In the moment he probably didnt even think about it, was more concerned for Ikuto's safety, afterward he must have believed the lie she told on why she yelled the name.

Users who are viewing this thread