Kemono Jihen - Vol. 17 Ch. 66 - Tanuki

the nipple shot was such an outta pocket cash grab 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
So.......remind me what happened with Nobimaru's arm again?
It was instilled with some sort of dark magic previously, and is implied to hold great power at the cost of not being pleasant to use.

maybe it's part of the macguffin? It's only been hinted and suggested at most of the time, like here.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting to see the backstory on this one. It was likely one of those 'I had to kill them to avoid a worse outcome' scenarios.

So... Female Nobimaru huh? :pepehmm: Would you?
Hey, as long as I don't suddenly wind up with a dick in my mouth in the middle of cunnilingus, I think it's a would. That's a magic prank I wouldn't appreciate, followed by the pain of loss of a certain something via teeth.

I can't hold back not to spoiler anything but one thing I can say, their barrier pretty lax lol

So.......remind me what happened with Nobimaru's arm again?
The calculi from Akira's village broke his hand so he need to replace it with something, no info yet about what it is but from some hints it's definitely something wicked.

Double-page supporter
Man, I can't believe I've never heard of this manga until now. I binged the entire thing in the past two days and am hyped for more.

Thank you for the translation!

Also, girl!Nobimaru is so pretty! Though I wish they would explore more body shapes for women in this. There's a decent variety in men's, but a lot of the women seem to have the same physiques.

Keen on seeing where this goes and watching Kabane grow! Also, wondering just why Inugami killed Mei. It had to be either a mercy killing, or he blames himself for her death. Taking bets here!

Users who are viewing this thread