Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 339 - A Creator's Cry

Dex-chan lover
That is a plan.

As good as Beem's art is... it clear that the reason their art has such effect is because of a naturally occurring magic they have.

Who knows what the specific mechanics are, why they have such effect on people if the art is made with such love and care, and no real malice, but... even if it is possible to "copy" the art itself, this would still mean the Silvia would need to look at it for a long time.

She only saw Palome in recreations, so she never experienced the effect of the painting... and this one... if even a demon of Kalego-sensei level reacts like that... the prospect of Silvia coming unscathed isn't very good.

I don't even want to imagine the horror that is loving doing something, wanting to show it to other but not being able because of some natural effect that you have no control or intention over it.

Dex-chan lover
Well no. The "greed" thing is kind of the central defining trait of demons. Dont think it has anything to do with "never compromising on anyone happiness":
I think the point is that Iruma's "greed" is more extreme because it extends past himself. Iruma specifically expresses his greed by establishing that he's not just satisfied with his own happiness, and any solution is a compromise against that value just isn't good enough. The other demons see this "greed" and are motivated to move forward with him. Iruma is honestly a lot like Delkira in this way, everyone decides it's best to go right when the options are "left or right" and he goes, "Nah, we're going straight" because that'll be how everybody wins (even if it requires some risk and effort,) and then those around him just make it happen.

Dex-chan lover
I think the point is that Iruma's "greed" is more extreme because it extends past himself. Iruma specifically expresses his greed by establishing that he's not just satisfied with his own happiness, and any solution is a compromise against that value just isn't good enough. The other demons see this "greed" and are motivated to move forward with him. Iruma is honestly a lot like Delkira in this way, everyone decides it's best to go right when the options are "left or right" and he goes, "Nah, we're going straight" because that'll be how everybody wins (even if it requires some risk and effort,) and then those around him just make it happen.
Delkira: "We going straight."
Poro: :(

Double-page supporter
I wanna know what's in the green bottle they're serving at the Animate cafe. Google translate says: "One sip and you will become a high-ranking devil! Forced RANK UP drink!" I'd be so disappointed if it was just Mountain Dew.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!

Why does sad Iruma-kun look so cool? Like, "the world is going to end, but it is okay because I will stay with you" cool.

Sad Iruma-kun

Last edited:
Banned
Well no. The "greed" thing is kind of the central defining trait of demons. Dont think it has anything to do with "never compromising on anyone happiness":
No, see, "wanting everyone to be happy" is the thing Iruma wants, and because he's the greediest of them all, he'll stop at nothing to make sure he gets it. Two independent traits that combine to make him the greatest demon king of all time.

Dex-chan lover
I like Iruma's plan.

We love you to Beem!

Go Silvia! Let everyone see that painting.

If Iruma were to split into seven different people, the ones that love Iruma (Sullivan, Azz, Clara, Ameri, Eiko, Chima) would consider this the best thing ever!!

Users who are viewing this thread