Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 2.1

Power Uploader
Right because telling someone that the the work they spent time doing is horrible and they should stop all together has no possible ramifications and that might someone genuinely quit yep it's all just pretending. What a massive ego you have like you are somehow god of translations and everyone is maliciously out to get you because your magical powers. You are not the center of the universe some times people legitimately feel like quiting after someone says everything they have just done is horrible and they should quit. I know crazy idea.
That person got told several times that their translations sucked. Didn't incite them in any way to improve. Just to add a comment to their release saying "this is not 100% accurate" (you don't say...). But not only is the translation inaccurate, the English is also broken. If they don't respect the works or the readers, I don't see why I should respect them.

Also, if someone can't handle the heat on Internet, they probably should be off of it altogether. People with thin skin have no place here.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
That's an ironic comment.
Not really. I don't care about the random people who strike my comments or argue to defend the poor bullied Indonesian MTL'r or their right to release slop. You can say I'm an elitist or whatever, it's not like your opinion about me matters or has any impact on my scanlations. You read it, you don't, I don't care. You can block my releases here and on Dynasty. It's easy.

What I do care about is that manga be treated right. And especially yuri manga.

That person got told several times that their translations sucked. Didn't incite them in any way to improve.
so? How does it somehow made what you said justifiable just because others said their translation was poor? Like how does that automatically equal they are lying for sympathy?
Just to add a comment to their release saying "this is not 100% accurate" (you don't say...).
I don't see how you somehow frame something as being upfront and honest and asking for ways to improve as this malicious thing. I as a reader have far more respect for someone being upfront and honest then someone who harasses anyone who has worse quality work then their own.

Also one could argue that the fact they put in effort to translate it at all shows enough respect for the work. Even if the effort doesn't fit your standards.
Also, if someone can't handle the heat on Internet, they probably should be off of it altogether. People with thin skin have no place here.
Again how does that make what you said justifiable? As if the internet being toxic in general magically means harrassment is ok.

P.S following your argument wouldn't thin skin be throwing borderline abuse at another translator saying they should stop all together that you would to continue to harass them if they continued with this specific translation all because they released a worse translation for the same series you did. Because it sounds like you can't handle the internet and have no place here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so? How does it somehow made what you said justifiable just because others said their translation was poor? Like how does that automatically equal they are lying for sympathy?

I don't see how you somehow frame something as being upfront and honest and asking for ways to improve as this malicious thing. I as a reader have far more respect for someone being upfront and honest then someone who harasses anyone who has worse quality work then their own.

Again how does that make what you said justifiable? As if the internet being toxic in general magically means harrassment is ok.

P.S following your argument wouldn't thin skin be throwing borderline abuse at another translator saying they should stop all together that you would to continue to harass them if they continued with this specific translation all because they released a worse translation for the same series you did. Because it sounds like you can't handle the internet and have no place here.
To people like this "aggression" doesn't count as having thin skin or being sensitive. They tend to have a funny understanding of what those terms mean and it's always to their benefit. Nothing new. Just typical denial and projection.

Dex-chan lover
You've been consistently ruining yuri works for a while and it has to stop.
What I do care about is that manga be treated right. And especially yuri manga.
As if yuri need any help to ruin itself lmao, a bad translation or a good translation doesn't help them in any case, and with this shitty attitude you're not doing them any favor either
̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶Y̶u̶r̶i̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶
If you're serious on this, for your sanity and before his chills start harassing you and his blue names pals start swarming your "translations" to mock you off, is better to stop now

̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶Y̶u̶r̶i̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶
Cheer up bro, use swearing as a guideline so you can progress further. Don't stop in the middle of the road, keep learning

Fed-Kun's army
You definitely could have worded your request much better and been nicer about it. No reason to really make a big scene out of it and garner ill will towards yourself instead. Just ask them if you can take over translating the work for them without the needless hostility.

With that being said, anyone who's defending this as a good translation is being dishonest. It does read like a MTL, and they admit it has many mistakes/isn't 100% accurate. I'm glad they translated the first chapter and brought attention to it, but now that there's a much better translation releasing, I'd rather read that one.

Power Uploader
I'm glad they translated the first chapter and brought attention to it, but now that there's a much better translation releasing, I'd rather read that one.
They were also dishonest when they said "there was no English translation so they did it", since they released this chapter 24h after the raws was released (says a lot about the care they put into it).

I had cleaned up the chapter and was in the process of translating and typesetting it when they posted this, so they didn't "bring attention" to it. It would have come out anyway.

Just in a better version, instead of this rushed out slop.

I just don't get why someone who doesn't speak English well and resorts to MTL to translate Japanese, feels the need to release those kind of things. I'm sure a ton of Indonesian people would love to have it in their own language and that they would do better at Indonesian than at English (I hope).

Dex-chan lover
I apologize, I thought that when translating manga it could be for everyone and there were no restrictions in the rules, but I was wrong. Because when I saw that there was nothing in English, I translated it right away and didn't know that there were already claims.

If I'm not allowed to translate this manga, that's fine, there's no need to get angry and say "fuck you", it can be discussed in the mangadex chat nicely.

Once again I apologize and I will not translate this manga in the future.
if you are droping this PLEASE keep translating the other one cuz that clown has no power to seay who translates who! since YOU were the first one to translate PLEASE PLEASE ignore garbage like that translator cuz they think they have some childish power here they DO NOT !!!

Dex-chan lover
You definitely could have worded your request much better and been nicer about it. No reason to really make a big scene out of it and garner ill will towards yourself instead. Just ask them if you can take over translating the work for them without the needless hostility.

With that being said, anyone who's defending this as a good translation is being dishonest. It does read like a MTL, and they admit it has many mistakes/isn't 100% accurate. I'm glad they translated the first chapter and brought attention to it, but now that there's a much better translation releasing, I'd rather read that one.
this is does not READ AS MTL you asshole! the endlish is good not PERFECT but good enougj more that ANY MTL you found! go an fuck off with this shite idea that you lot can demand who gets to translate who since this translatoon WAS FIRST

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't, I'll keep insulting his skills in here. How anyone can praise this slop is beyond me.

I had planned to do this series from the beginning and I never drop a series.

The raws come out at 4am in my timezone, so I can't compete in speed with Indonesia, especially since he rushes the chapter out and even has the gall to ask people to correct the TRANSLATION blunders for him after the fact.

But I'll keep on releasing my own chapters while insulting these ones, unless Mr "Bakwan" improves drastically. I won't hold my breath.

And people can thumb down my posts or whatever, it's not going to change my opinion or "mess me up" like this poor excuse for a scanlator. Sorry guys.
BROTHER what a fucking looser you are fuck OFF!!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you.

If you could stop putting out TRASH I'd be really glad.

Especially when you KNOW you're putting out TRASH and you even HURRY to do it.

Stick to indonesian and stop translating in broken English.

You've been consistently ruining yuri works for a while and it has to stop.
STFU dumbass. if u want good TL go and do it yourself. the audacity of u mfs to even complain on someone's work when u reading it on a pirated site is amazing lmao.

Power Uploader
STFU dumbass. if u want good TL go and do it yourself. the audacity of u mfs to even complain on someone's work when u reading it on a pirated site is amazing lmao.
You didn't get the memo it seems.

I'm already doing it myself and providing BETTER translation to parasites like you. And precisely of this manga to boot.

I released more chapters in proper English than you have brain cells in your head.

I'm already doing it myself and providing BETTER translation to parasites like you. And precisely of this manga to boot.

I released more chapters in proper English than you have brain cells in your head.
Imagine calling readers parasites and then In previous comments complain about how a translator doesn't care about readers. Like the amount of hypocrisy is insane. Get some therapy or something this shit ain't healthy.

P.s. I that last bit about intelligence is probably not true considering you are acting like a child so probably are one. Otherwise that behaviors just sad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

u think u are official TL u dumbfuck? nobody gives a fuck about your so-called better TL. get a life loser.

Users who are viewing this thread