Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 3.1

Power Uploader
How is saying repeatly insulting someone and trying to pressure someone into stop translating every single time they post just because you don't like their work not blackmail or harrassment? the other translations work could of literally been written by a five year old for all I care. I am talking about your actions and your actions only. Is this how you act in real life if someone hands in homework or a task at work that is worse quality then yours do you insult them every time they hand in anything in the future and pressure them to quit?
Is Bakwan your wife?

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the entire chapter, I just double-checked some pages with the raw. It doesn't seem like the translation is as bad as some people claim? Sure, there are some mistakes here and there, and some word choices can be better, but overall, it's not so bad.

Double-page supporter
Alrite thanks for replying just read the entire discussion as the other explained what actually happened.
i saw Bakwan Asking for criticism and help from other member, i thought because he's not english native and evidently the grammar are fucked here and there.
but turned out he just lazy and didn't one to put actual effort recheck his translation don't want to improve his translation in slightest and want the community do it for him
and worse, all of this motivated by the dumbest Horse race imaginable. for CLOUT.

I saw that Reharsed scan got salty or It's their policy to not Upload theirs on MD or delayed it few weeks and put it mainly on dynasty scans.
well that sucks, i guess this series die for me then. Because DS interface suck ass and It load a lot slower compared to MD.

and for the sentiment on MTL i half-agree and half-disagree with it.
some series are left abandoned or never alive in first place until someone Picked it up even though it's MTL.
i still commend them for their effort, series Like Jashin Dropkick are dead for years and one day one person decide to picked it up out of passion, i'm glad someone picked it up even if its MTL. for few months this one guy kept the series alive until Cultist from /a/ continue on with a lot better Translation

different story if the MTL are used as an upperhand on horse race
Wanna be the fastest and first one? that just beyond pathetic, your effort would be Spent Better if you either ressurect dead series, Picking up Something Niche and no one gonna picked it up like JUM did, or improving your translation.
seeing the wall of text where Bakwan get corrected of all the translation error showed me it's all for clout, not out of passion for the series.
So dude, Just stop and hand this series over and actually apologize

in the end i felt like the extreme "anti-MTL" and "Pro MTL" on both side are almost as retarded as Ring wing left wing tbh
it's also for some reason unstable and you can't even access it without using vpn

Double-page supporter
Unfortunately you can't assume the shitty mtl defenders are esl, too many native English speakers just accept anything no matter the quality, they belive having is good enough even if it's utter worthless.
People shouldn't get prizes for low effort garbage.
you are reading it for free without doing any effort

Double-page supporter
it's a lazy day, I can throw some scraps to the animals, though you do have a point, I probably should go back to Elden Ring :finnawoke:

just to make clear, by animals I mean the translator, since there's pretty clearly 50/50 chance they're just a troll, and normally you shouldn't feed them
you sure have a lot free time to waste by spamming this thread

Dex-chan lover
People taking 1000x more time and effort to debate and argue in the comments than Bakwan to ”translate” is so hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
You don't know how much effort I take
Also whataboutism, opinion discarded

you sure have a lot free time to waste by spamming this thread
Not as hard as JadeSleeps, which all posts boil down to "muh feelings, you guys are mean" :dogkek:

Oh, it's your sister.
Sweet Alabama :meguupog:

People taking 1000x more time and effort to debate and argue in the comments than Bakwan to ”translate” is so hilarious.
So just another regular day on Mangadex? :huh:

Group Leader
the-office-creed.gif

Fed-Kun's army
You don't know how much effort I take
Also whataboutism, opinion discarded

Not as hard as JadeSleeps, which all posts boil down to "muh feelings, you guys are mean" :dogkek:

Sweet Alabama :meguupog:

So just another regular day on Mangadex? :huh:
Complains about what aboutism then does a what aboutism lol. the hypocrisy and ego on this one. Like do you have any actual arguments or do you just blindly dismiss anything against you?

Dex-chan lover
What a sack of shit.

I hope some Indonesian people talk some sense into you, but whatever.

MD users can suck your dick and eat shit for all I care, the readable version won't be here.
Actually chad move to refuse to post here. Obviously quite a bit of ppl don't care about quality translation with all the white knights that came out for the 1st and 2.1 chapters :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Complains about what aboutism then does a what aboutism lol. the hypocrisy and ego on this one. Like do you have any actual arguments or do you just blindly dismiss anything against you?
poor attempt at comeback, I didn't argue against your argument, I argued against Ucluk4 calling me a spammer when we have a much worse spammer, you, who did at least 9 posts in sequence

and do you have any actual argument besides whataboutism, deflection, denial and misdirection?
because the entire subject is low effort garbage mtl, you're the one who completely avoided that and whined about people being mean, because you find that more important than the actual issue
so again opinion discarded for whataboutism with a plus for being a wuss

Double-page supporter
Hi as someone who just spent a second hour and a half secure in the knowledge that the advice in both posts will likely never get acted upon: it's completely good and proper to take pride in what you do, even if the people who will ultimately consume it will not expend any effort or money doing so. If a translator doesn't take pride in their work, and no-one has any desire to read a good product because 'it's no effort', then the end result is a race to the bottom where the good translators will get run off because why spend effort doing a good translation when poor MTLs get accepted and held above criticism, as if slamming something into ichigoreader automatically protects them from someone pointing out how bad it is?

(Yes, this is a slippery slope argument. But it's a very real concern, because it's leading companies towards dismal shit like this while also charging a huge premium for it.
)

The fact is that commenting like this and providing pushback on the forums is the only means of response available. There is little to no chance that Mangadex will institute minimum requirements on uploads, because that's an enormous can of worms that they don't want to have to manage - it immediately opens them up to a huge slew of 'wait what about this chapter why didn't you do this' questions and a massive amount of actual work trying to verify things - so the only thing we as readers can do is demand that a little more than minimum effort gets put into the shit we read. It's okay and healthy to have that level of self-respect for the manga you want to read.

Dex-chan lover
I saw that this had 100+ comments in less than half a day and thought this chapter went balls to the wall only to find out that it's all just petty drama :nyoron:
is it really pettiness if you go to the park to have a good time, you see a bunch of people literally shitting all over the place, then you complain about it, and somehow a bunch of idiots come defend all the shitters?
I understand your disappointment, but I would argue it's not just simple pettiness.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
poor attempt at comeback, I didn't argue against your argument, I argued against Ucluk4 calling me a spammer when we have a much worse spammer, you, who did at least 9 posts in sequence

and do you have any actual argument besides whataboutism, deflection, denial and misdirection?
because the entire subject is low effort garbage mtl, you're the one who completely avoided that and whined about people being mean, because you find that more important than the actual issue
so again opinion discarded for whataboutism with plus for being a wuss
1. I would say it's important to point out the hypocrisy of complaining about whataboutism even in this comment but it's magically ok when you do it?

2. Meanwhile you often reply to like 3-4 people in comments don't really see much of a difference between that and leaving seperate comments for each reply. That being said I do admit I am going overboard.

3. Yes being mean and bullying a person doing free work for no other reason other then poor quality to me is far more important then the quality of work. I don't want the things I consume to be made by someone who bullies any others in attempts to stop them just so they are the only work that can bee seen. Like don't like it don't read it or comment about it idk why this concept is hard.

4. To say the entire subject is just about mtl quality is a giant strawman when this drama would not have even started if it wasn't for Kirin as you put it "being mean."

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Like don't like it don't read it or comment about it idk why this concept is hard.
This is not a useful argument because the barrier for entry to throw up an MTL is incredibly small and a snipe on its own already does a lot of damage to the morale of translation groups that take time and effort to put out a good product, even before the fact that a vast number of Mangadex readers seem to be completely happy to lap up the fast work over the good work. 'Don't like don't read' doesn't do a thing to address the problems that MTL will cause on a larger scale. As I said above, the only way to try to affect this is to push back in comments and raise concerns. I don't think I've written anything in either of my posts that is 'mean or bullying'. A proofread was actively requested by the uploader. (Though not read, obviously, because why bother? Just slam some more stuff into ichigo.)

In fact, hell, let's take the question of MTL out of this entirely. Like I said in my first proofread, Bakwan has over 40 uploads at this point. Each chapter still has elementary grammar errors that would take half an hour of proofreading to fix. The fact that they don't do that shows a marked lack of respect for you as a reader. Why are you okay with that?

Users who are viewing this thread