Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
This translation is not 100% accurate. if there is a wrong translation, please correct it and I will edit it. I did everything by myself, so please help
Terjemahan ente buat chp ini jauh mendingan bang ketimbang chp 1 kemarin. Tp menurut ane lebih bagus klo bagian dialog Komaki pas nyebut Wakaba itu jangan dibuat jadi orang ketiga.

Kyk di page 6 pas Komaki ngomong "Wakaba is small isn't she... She hasn't grown up since middle school" itu menurut ane lebih enak dibaca klo Wakaba nya pake kata ganti orang orang kedua. Semisal jadi "You're small aren't you Wakaba.... You haven't grown up since middle school"

Ane paham kok kadang MTL itu nerjemahin dialog Jepang jadi 'dia = orang ketiga' karna manga/LN JP biasanya lebih sering make nama karakter ketimbang pake kata "kamu"

Group Leader
Terjemahan ente buat chp ini jauh mendingan bang ketimbang chp 1 kemarin. Tp menurut ane lebih bagus klo bagian dialog Komaki pas nyebut Wakaba itu jangan dibuat jadi orang ketiga.

Kyk di page 6 pas Komaki ngomong "Wakaba is small isn't she... She hasn't grown up since middle school" itu menurut ane lebih enak dibaca klo Wakaba nya pake kata ganti orang orang kedua. Semisal jadi "You're small aren't you Wakaba.... You haven't grown up since middle school"

Ane paham kok kadang MTL itu nerjemahin dialog Jepang jadi 'dia = orang ketiga' karna manga/LN JP biasanya lebih sering make nama karakter ketimbang pake kata "kamu"
Sip, makasih koreksinya <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

Double-page supporter
This translation is not 100% accurate. if there is a wrong translation, please correct it and I will edit it. I did everything by myself, so please help
bagus bagus saya suka saya suka, lebih sip

Power Uploader
Fuck you.

If you could stop putting out TRASH I'd be really glad.

Especially when you KNOW you're putting out TRASH and you even HURRY to do it.

Stick to indonesian and stop translating in broken English.

You've been consistently ruining yuri works for a while and it has to stop.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Fuck you.

sit you fucking ass down child! WTF is wrong with you? who in hell are you to demand some one to not TRANSLATE?!?!? holy hell the entitlement of manchildre like you!

Power Uploader
sit you fucking ass down child! WTF is wrong with you? who in hell are you to demand some one to not TRANSLATE?!?!? holy hell the entitlement of manchildre like you!
There's something wrong with """"translators""" who don't even know the languages they are """translating""" to and from.

And you're part of the problem because you gobble their SHIT like they're the second coming of Jesus Christ.

So you can go fuck yourself too.

And "who the hell am I?"

I'm a translator that's been translating THIS manga a thousand times better than this Indonesian that writes broken English and doesn't know Japanese, but he keeps on pumping out trash even though he knows it's trash and has the gall to admit it. "Not 100% accurate", my ass.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Fuck you.

Everybody have the fucking right to translate what they want. Just because you translate a manga doesnt mean you are the only one allowed to do so🤦🏼‍♂️

His translations are not as trash as you somehow say it is (sure like he say himself it is not 100% correct, but its not trash translations like you call it) and it definitely doesnt ruin yuri works, just because he translates them as well…

We are simply happy, that he translates yuri/GL series that nobody else where translating and from what I can see, it looks like you are just mad that he started translating this yuri manga before you did it…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's something wrong with """"translators""" who don't even know the languages they are """translating""" to and from.

And you're part of the problem because you gobble their SHIT like they're the second coming of Jesus Christ.

So you can go fuck yourself too.

And "who the hell am I?"

I'm a translator that's been translating THIS manga a thousand times better than this Indonesian that writes broken English and doesn't know Japanese, but he keeps on pumping out trash even though he knows it's trash and has the gall to admit it. "Not 100% accurate", my ass.
grow the fuck up

Group Leader
Fuck you.

I apologize, I thought that when translating manga it could be for everyone and there were no restrictions in the rules, but I was wrong. Because when I saw that there was nothing in English, I translated it right away and didn't know that there were already claims.

If I'm not allowed to translate this manga, that's fine, there's no need to get angry and say "fuck you", it can be discussed in the mangadex chat nicely.

Once again I apologize and I will not translate this manga in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I apologize, I thought that when translating manga it could be for everyone and there were no restrictions in the rules, but I was wrong. Because when I saw that there was nothing in English, I translated it right away and didn't know that there were already claims.

If I'm not allowed to translate this manga, that's fine, there's no need to get angry and say "fuck you", it can be discussed in the mangadex chat nicely.

Once again I apologize and I will not translate this manga in the future.
You dont have to apologize to him and drop the manga. You are allowed to translate whichever series you want to translate!

But if you do end up dropping it I hope you end up picking one of the yuri/GL series that nobody for some reason is translating to english🙏🏻

Thank you for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread