Site: Sort/Filter on Follows > Library

It would be great to be able to do following stuff in Follows > Library:
  • sort titles in the library, by title, rating, number of bookmarks/readers, number of comments, number of unread chapters, etc.
  • filter titles in the library, by tag, publication status, having unread chapters, etc.
BTW There is a similar request related to Follows > Updates (Site: Filter on Follows Updates), but I think it's better to keep them separate.

Upvote 43
Contributor
Recently added, so new one always on top
It's wrong to think it would work like you want because the recently added filter is for recently added chapter in all the languages...

Also, I would like to add a filter highest/lowest rating that I gave...

No, i'am not talking about the recently added chapter, i mean sort it by recently added manga to my collection in my library. I'am not talking about any chapters here, the manga itself.. The time i add/follow it. or The time that the manga itself added to MangaDex database which easier.
It's wrong to think it would work like you want because the recently added filter is for recently added chapter in all the languages...

Also, I would like to add a filter highest/lowest rating that I gave...,

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, I'd love that. Especially the ability to sort series by amount of chapters in a specific language. That way I could start with reading the shortest stuff first and make significant progress with my backlog.

As someone who reads manga whenever something is interesting in the title, cover image, and/or description and put its status in "Reading", the amount of Manga that has a "Reading" status in my Library has amounted to thousands and my MD Lists still accumulates as new manga keeps releasing. I think it would be nice to be able to search manga that I have already read in my own list, since it would be way easier to find it rather than searching through the entirety of the manga in Mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
Here are some sort options that I'd like to see:
  • Chapter page count
  • Total chapter file size
  • Length of chapter title
  • Width of chapter title
  • Luhn algorithm check digit for chapter number
  • Sum of digits in chapter number
  • Sum of digits in speech bubbles within chapter
  • Chapter hash
  • Largest prime factor of chapter hash
  • Amount of hash smoked while working on chapter
  • Date of chapter publication
  • Time of chapter publication (irrespective of date, available in both UTC and local)
  • Phase of moon at chapter publication
  • Number of panty shots in chapter
  • Number of bulges visible in panty shots in chapter
  • Vocabulary level of chapter
  • Palindromes in chapter
  • How well the chapter makes sense if read the wrong direction
  • Whether SFX have been transliterated
  • Whether SFX have been localized
  • Whether SFX were voiced out loud by typesetter while typesetting
  • BPM of OP song for anime adaptation of title
  • Whether @Hikineet has posted ‘Thanks for the chapter’ in the comments yet (don’t think we don’t see you being the most wholesome person in the threads, you shining bastion of hope for this crazy dog-forsaken cesspool of depravity)
Since you can now write foolproof code using AI, I would think you could have these all done by Tuesday. :haa:
--
In all seriousness, kudos to the amazing team keeping this asylum up and running for the inmates. You guys are the best!:salute:

Users who are viewing this thread