Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Ch. 28.1

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if this would elaborate more on why she started wearing bikini armor (beyond the handwave "I can move around better" said at the start of the manga), but I guess not.

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I'll wait till the second half of the chapter is released. Starting to really hate parted out chapters, even more so when/if the author does it.
the raws are kinda a bit farther than this already....I don't know why the translators had to release the chapters by halves or maybe cuz the other half chapter is locked on a paywall and the translators are waiting for it to be free

Dex-chan lover
the raws are kinda a bit farther than this already....I don't know why the translators had to release the chapters by halves or maybe cuz the other half chapter is locked on a paywall and the translators are waiting for it to be free
While not every group does it, standard practices for TL groups is to hold the rest of the chapter parts on their site to boost traffic.

Dex-chan lover
I think some just use the format their raw source has em in, so if given zips of the parts, then they'll just release it in parts rather than combining them.
mix of ease + following the publisher's format (especially if/when they catch up

Users who are viewing this thread