Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Ch. 28.2

Dex-chan lover
The king being lucid enough to go "oh if you'd only stayed away you could've lived peacefully" makes me expect some twist at the end where he's actually not mind controlled at all, and is going along with the demon king revival plan because he sees it as the "least evil" or something, so they get to have it be a sad moment when he needs to get offed.

Like believing that if he oversees it, he can kill the demon king when it's resurrected in a weaker state than if it was resurrected elsewhere, or he was just coerced into doing it because <insert sad reason here somehow relating to their family> or something.

Dex-chan lover
8.jpg

The U Don't Give A Fuck monster? Seems appropriate.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, is there some kind on mental manipulation at play here - or is this entire kingdom full of gullible violent idiots? Right now, I feel it is the latter and I kind of dislike the lot of them?

Dex-chan lover
So a group of 5 needs to infiltrate, otherwise it'll be seen as an act of war...But if the other kingdom brings more than 1,000 armed troops it isn't...

Got it.
passing the border would be a declaration of war? So we'll pretend that invasion just before never happened? :pepehmm:
I think they were stopped before actually crossing the border, and since the border bridge destruction didn't cause casualties and there was more pressing matters and the time, it was swept under the rug for a later time despite the obvious invasion intent.
Now's a later time and there's no excuse for further stalling.

Dex-chan lover
I think they were stopped before actually crossing the border, and since the border bridge destruction didn't cause casualties and there was more pressing matters and the time, it was swept under the rug for a later time despite the obvious invasion intent.
Now's a later time and there's no excuse for further stalling.
There was a rather short but fierce skirmish on the bridge before they were pushed back and the bridge destroyed. So the fact they openly attacked accrossed the border would normally be a declaration of war.

The only reason the king doesn't acknowledge it, is because the author fucked him in the head just like every other character of significance. All in an effort to make their craptastic plot hold any sense of cohesion. And of course failing on almost every level.

Dex-chan lover
yes yes, we've all seen all your OPPAI!! in 4K
from princess into half naked gurl

Users who are viewing this thread