Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Brago and his nephew put the fear of GOD on that sleazybag.

Dr Riddles is hot now wtf
What do you mean... now? He was always hot.
Why hasn't Apollo gotten Roppes back yet?
By what was said in this chapter, the enemy is prioritizing the bookholders of the 10 last contestants, but he wasn't one of those so (un)fortunately Apollo isn't a primary target of the enemy, and the stone books are limited.

Roppes was strong and had potential, but it is best to leave the most books for those that had reached the end or close to it of the last battle, I am hoping to see Bari again now, by the end of the series he was one of the strongest mamodos.

And obviously... Zeno too, with Dufort, they would be amazing allies now.

Dex-chan lover
Should've snapped his neck, Brago. Sherry only married that bastard for his money so I doubt she'd mind.

it's nice to see The Riddle Professor again (wasn't expecting him to have such a normal sounding name though), but honestly I'm more interested in seeing Vino all grown up. I also get the feeling the Clear Note mention is foreshadowing White showing up as Vino's partner.

Dex-chan lover
lol Sherry understanding Brago's pride in his defeat and her stoneface look of removing herself from the situation after Brago bout to snap that guy's neck.

Dex-chan lover
Would have loved to see Brago crush that husband. Props to the kids for calling the husband out.

I'm not going to ask how Kiyomaro is able to translate. Probably best that I don't know.

Happy Dr Riddles is still around!

Dex-chan lover
because the guys are way too far away
Speaking of which, Apollo says it'd take more than 12hrs to get to Nevada. Later it says they're still flying 17hrs after leaving French airspace, which means even more than that just flying. Unless Apollo's estimate was terrible, they took a detour, or there was a translation mistake, things arent adding up. Random googling says a direct flight from Paris to Las Vegas is about 12hrs, so...

Dex-chan lover
Well, didn‘t expected Riddles to be the next one to show up in the story.

The absolute terror on the scumbag husband‘s face after Brago obliterated his car was priceless

Double-page supporter
SHOVES EVERYONE OUT OF MY WAY

VINOOOOOO SOOOOOOON!!!!! my BOY!

im feeling absolutely feral right now. I can't properly express how excited I am to see what Vino actually looks like now that he's a teenager so I can stop using my fan-design for him lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Brago, also loved how he waited until it was the kids that let him know what's what first, really wonder how Sherry ended up with that loser, must have been a political arrangement since she is a nobility

Kind of smart to kill Vino juuuuust in case clear note (or better said, his reincarnation White) makes a comeback, the guy was a menace after all

Bro Big Boing hasn't aged a day, what is the secret to her beauty!? and of course Kiyomaro knows boob language, what a goat

So they will use infiltration this time, oh boy please tell me Vino is cooking something to save Dr Riddles because the guys are way too far away
I mean, the realy issue is that they ARE targetting Clear Note because of the power he had to just erase demons, but I'd at least trust that Vino wouldn't be as nihilistic now that they've had an entire life lived with someone as caring as Dr. Riddles.

But who really knows at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird that the one detail I take the most offense to is that Kiyo and Sherry didn't already have each other's phone numbers?

I get that they're practically strangers, but they were also the top 2 participants in the Demon King Royale. They broke bread together. They broke heads together. You'd expect them to at least check in and make sure the other isn't dead for some reason.
Unless I missed something, Kiyo doesn’t seem to have Megumi or Folgore’s phone numbers either since he and Gash had to run to Italy and then to Japan when he figured out that they were in danger instead of calling them and telling them that shit was hitting the fan.

Which is baffling when you remember the amount of things they went through together

Dex-chan lover
Unless I missed something, Kiyo doesn’t seem to have Megumi or Folgore’s phone numbers either since he and Gash had to run to Italy and then to Japan when he figured out that they were in danger instead of calling them and telling them that shit was hitting the fan.

Which is baffling when you remember the amount of things they went through together
You could maybe argue that because they are famous people, their number is deliberately hidden/protected to prevent casual fan contact. But that's a stretch. Maybe its the other way around, where Kiyo didnt bother having a phone or something lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wish we hadn't left Sherry yet but I assume she'll rejoin later. Was not expecting Dr. Riddle at all yet. What a pull!

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOUUUUUUUU 😭 My love for this manga is overflowing!

Why everyone looks so badass! And is still hilarious! And we've got a tonne of new developments in a single chapter! 🙌

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of which, Apollo says it'd take more than 12hrs to get to Nevada. Later it says they're still flying 17hrs after leaving French airspace, which means even more than that just flying. Unless Apollo's estimate was terrible, they took a detour, or there was a translation mistake, things arent adding up. Random googling says a direct flight from Paris to Las Vegas is about 12hrs, so...
It is probably a typo, they are on a private jet so their flight shouldn't have to deal with the usual delays that come with commercial flight, or maybe somewhere down the road they had to make a stop, but then... that would imply that they weren't flying for all that time

So yeah, that part is indeed quite weird, but in either case they are quite far away

Dex-chan lover
ngl. Dr Riddle was one of my favorite character back then and I'm glad to see that he is back on action. Tho with his age and perhaps health now, I gotta hope nothing tragic would happen to him later.

Too bad there wasn't much to catch up with Sherry and Brago...

Also, that Big Boing skit lol. The only part I knew was the YAAAAYYY with Boin Chop lmao

Users who are viewing this thread