Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Chris and Lady

Dex-chan lover
Shit, time to sell my body so I can get replaced by a robot for only 299.99 per day (you can't buy them in one go, big companies need to squeeze ever last bit of blood sweat and tear money of yours, you also need to pay 299.99 to unlock full features)

Dex-chan lover
for a mtl this is surprisingly readable
MTL QUALITY IS IMPROVING!? THE TIME IS NEAR!?!? :korone:
wow, I didn't even realize this was mtl until I came to the comments.
The ChatGPT TL still went through various stuff like:
  • Adding context to sentences you'd like translated (like who is speaking and being spoken to) since jp language tend to be vague and reliant on context
  • Regenerating responses for better wording
  • Manual rephrasing (if above doesn't work)
  • Google for proverbs and research. The part where Lady says "need to lay groundwork for future issues" actually literally mean "fill in the moat". I get the meaning but I'm not sure if it's a known saying (search results show slang that means peeing somewhere). Just tell me if you want the TL changed.
Anyway, thanks for reading. I only did this because there's a missing chapter and wrong names.

Dex-chan lover
Based on comments in 3.1's chat, his name is supposed to be Absolute and that group changed it for some god awful reason into something you have to play tongue twister to even try to pronounce.
ahhh, it does sounds weird
i'ts easier to pronounce it as fruits lol

"absolute" is kinda forced for a name imho, but it's way better than fruit

Dex-chan lover
eh, the name is changed?
I can only guess the other group misread...
アブソリュート (A-bu-so-ryuu-to, Absolute)
to
アプリリュート (A-pu-ri-ryuu-to, Apryuto or whatever)

I hope you continue doing this series.
Dunno, we'll see. I only did this because there was no chapter 2 for a while and OCD kicked in :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread