Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga. I don't remember when added it to my library but its great.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

But I hope resetscans will actually read the raws. It's obvious from the raws that the katakana is spelling his name as 'Absolute' and not a name of a weird fruit or something (i.e. Apruyuto, dafuq). I mean, chapter 1, page 1 first panel - everything was written clearly so I am still dumbfounded why they still insist on using the wrong translation. :question:

Dex-chan lover
"I don't feel motivated"
Vergil: I sense a disturbance...

Dex-chan lover
please someone snipe this :fml:
But I hope resetscans will actually read the raws. It's obvious from the raws that the katakana is spelling his name as 'Absolute' and not a name of a weird fruit or something (i.e. Apruyuto, dafuq). I mean, chapter 1, page 1 first panel - everything was written clearly so I am still dumbfounded why they still insist on using the wrong translation. :question:
Exquisite command of the engarishu language on display here
Ah yes, using Apryuto instead of absolute. Reset scans likes to double down on the dumbest of things.:haa:
On top of all of this, they're lagging (4.1 and 4.2 released in February), and this despite the fact that they apparently pay their translators.

Or do they just do that annoying thing where you can only read chapters the moment they're done with them if you're a patreon supporter?

As for his name.... They're probably going full-retard and saying, "Absolute? No way, that's waayyyy too fucking chunni." Uhm, yeah, sorry guys, but this is supposed to be chunni as all fuck. Like Eminence in the Shadows, only without the idiotic. comedic misunderstandings of what-the-actual-fuck is going on.

Like so:

Dad: "Son. We got trouble makers, and the Royal Family is too limp-dick to handle them. Get out there and kill those motherfuckers."

Absolute: "Slaughter a bunch of unwitting idiots who think they're in the right just because they were told so? You got it, pops. One blood-drenched massacre coming right up."

Also Absolute: "'Unsung Heroes'? Bitch, please. We're the REAL bad guys here."

Users who are viewing this thread