Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Considering how my waistline keeps expanding nowadays, I, too, am following the「PATH OF THE SPHERE」.

Did bro feed this into a shitty AI upscaler or something? This looks terrible! 😩

Double-page supporter
the writing seems kinda...... bad?
is it this bad in the novel/LN too?

Dex-chan lover
While it is true that overhelming power that is easy to understand is great it is not that valuable if you don't know how to make others think they have something to gain from it, instead of becoming a leadership figure you become a target.

Aggregator gang
Oh boy.... he's not going to want to avoid a death that shouldn't logically happen if he doesn't become evil like the original.... right???

It feels kinda half assed cause he's a completely different person so obviously, the results should also be different.....
the mc might be acting on a false idea that no matter what he does the story will go along with him being the villain so instead of trying to fight against it he's trying to do everything he can so that when the time comes he doesn't end up as a villain who dies like in the story. also seems like one of his skill might inadvertently cause him to be seen as a villain. since on page 18 me talks about how one of his skills causes him to be "hated" so he may also have more skills that will cause him to be viewed as a villain no matter what though I will say this these types of stories I've always disliked since unless what ever event their trying to prevent is something that no matter what they do will happen like a large scale event that their character had no part in causing or something that will end up happening with in a short amount of time like say in ten days. no matter what they do they will cause the future to change.

Dex-chan lover
Kot protected.
H6CHqiT.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I mean, any child would have to walk a thorny path if you named it "Apryuto" :nyoron:

Fed-Kun's army
Really hope this doesn’t turn into “I’m the evil villain but actually I’m the super naive good guy that gets pushed around by everyone and does no harm and forgives everyone.” That really gets irritating after awhile.
i hope so too , i kinda want a villain mc that does villian things and still remain evil

There isn't just two options, just ignore and stay out of the way of hero... and just because in the story you were a villain doesn't mean you have to be one.... :notlikethis::notlikethis: NVM I commented before reading through as this, "I'm villain in story so I have to be one" got to me :kek:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ooft not a great start honestly, not unreadable but like a 4/10 also LN has Harem and romance tags fyi peeps.

Double-page supporter
It's one thing if translation has some spelling errors and completely different if translation changes what was meant to be conveyed into something very wrong.

Contributor
protagonist flanked by two girls
And of course the novel protag has a harem (almost). Now I wonder if the male lead will have one too. Harem vs harem final battle? :pepela:

The scuffle on the kids side of the party was a real mess (to read)...
I'm not sure what I was expecting walking into this manga, but the protagonist gathering his own band of future villains and villainesses wasn't it. It's kinda interesting.

But the names are too on-the-nose... male lead is named "Absolute", his father is literally named "Villain" and the first girl introduced has the family name "Cruel" (don't tell me her actual first name is "Lady").
How creative. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread