Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Right off the bat edgy, not sure where this is going but other than the art style, its not so great

Dex-chan lover
I was a bit bothered with the TL so I skimmed the raws.

MC's name should literally be "Absolute" (アブソリュート, Abusoryūto). Full name: Absolute Arc
ZicJZ72.png

Pg 8:
MC says "One more/Another one!" (もう一本!). Simply MTLing "もういっぽん!" in Google Translate without converting it to Kanji will result in "Enough!".
tDF05Ye.png

Pg 23:
His father's name is literally "Villain Arc" lmao
It just reads "Arc Family Head" at the bottom.
CnaGHED.png

Pg 30:
Something like, "Ah, Duke Arc, my apologies. Who might this be?"
Pj7Ds7Q.png

Pg 46:
"I forgot to release the skill"
YNxAMYK.png

Pg. 49
Addtl info: Lady Cruel is from Viscount Cruel House.
nZgWXhl.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
Oh boy.... he's not going to want to avoid a death that shouldn't logically happen if he doesn't become evil like the original.... right???

It feels kinda half assed cause he's a completely different person so obviously, the results should also be different.....
The bad translation makes it hard to understand, but it seems like the core of his secret power comes from the hatred of others pointed at him. So in order for him to gather power, it requires him to be hated by somebody.

Plus, he hates the MC or the MC hates him or something already.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it's not another "I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!"

Dex-chan lover
So it's literally just a direct copy of the novel with the exact same description?

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's a typical pretty face for manga but this level of... 'beauty', especially in his youth, even fools me.
And his name (WHICH IS... HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SPELL IT, AUTHOR!?) REALLY doesn't help the case.
Applyut? Apple Youth? Apryute? It's hard to take his name as a serious villain.

Also "Viran"? Of course, because it's how Japanese says "VILLAIN". And "Arche" as... from "Arch"?
So his Dad's name actually spells "ARCHVILLAIN?!"

Users who are viewing this thread