Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
His name is アブソリュート which can be transliterated into abusoryuuto, which is very obviously meant to be Absolute. Where do you even get Apryuto as a name? He even got his name from his rare skill 絶対悪 "Zettai Aku" which means Absolute Evil in English. "(Absolute Evil) is a rare skill, hence we'll name him Apryuto (WTF is this supposed to mean if it's according to your translation)"
It didn't even make sense.

「そうか…。赤子にしてこの魔力…恐ろしいな。それにスキルはカリスマに王の覇道…そして絶対悪か。上に立つものとしては申し分ないスキルだな。それにアーク家の魔法との相性も良い。だが、絶対悪は珍しいスキルだな。確か初代の当主は持っていたらしいが詳しい効果は分からないな。だが、我が子は将来強き男になるだろう。名をアブソリュートと名付けよう。」
This is the origin of his name.

Just now trying to read the raw manga it turns out they changed the wording on when he's being named a little bit but it still ends up with Absolute in the manga. Did you not see "ソ" in his name?
yeah, in one of the chapter it's using "absolute" as a name
but nah, it's this apricot name again

btw the manga should change it's cover. it's such dark theme with gore and yet the cover looks like a weird mix of kid with frills

Dex-chan lover
The pacing for this manga is crazy. I think a full ass year passed in chapter 3. Hopefully, it's just the author trying to get to the meat of the plot or the MC being older rather than a tiny kid. It's okay so far though, I guess.

Group Leader
Let him grow he's still only like 10 currently
Bro i was like this at ten:
chad face ✩ tiktok , chad face filter - thirstymag.com

Dex-chan lover
This manga is too fas paced, and its lacking. Not sure id it will have a long life…

Dex-chan lover
His name is アブソリュート which can be transliterated into abusoryuuto, which is very obviously meant to be Absolute. Where do you even get Apryuto as a name? He even got his name from his rare skill 絶対悪 "Zettai Aku" which means Absolute Evil in English. "(Absolute Evil) is a rare skill, hence we'll name him Apryuto (WTF is this supposed to mean if it's according to your translation)"
It didn't even make sense.

「そうか…。赤子にしてこの魔力…恐ろしいな。それにスキルはカリスマに王の覇道…そして絶対悪か。上に立つものとしては申し分ないスキルだな。それにアーク家の魔法との相性も良い。だが、絶対悪は珍しいスキルだな。確か初代の当主は持っていたらしいが詳しい効果は分からないな。だが、我が子は将来強き男になるだろう。名をアブソリュートと名付けよう。」
This is the origin of his name.

Just now trying to read the raw manga it turns out they changed the wording on when he's being named a little bit but it still ends up with Absolute in the manga. Did you not see "ソ" in his name?
Reset-scans probably just fed this through an MTL and did not proof-read. The 'tenten' on the "fu" is usually not easily caught by optics, and so MTL usually mistakes or mixes it with proceeding characters (in this case it has mistaken it as プ (pu) instead ofブ (bu) and messed up the other characters next to it. But this should've been spotted easily if the translators are reading the raws properly.
The FUNNY thing is, they seem to be confident about it that they are really sticking with it moving forward.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
ok because i totally couldn't shit out a better tl in 5 minutes using deepL and w-replace.
What? No, no, I was talking about the bad guy shouting at his subordinates for not being able to kill a kid when he can't either

Contributor
I'm surprised he didn't bring the two girls along. I'm even more surprised it seems he hasn't been giving them any combat training given he bought them for their fighting potential. They're just... regular maids? :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Even though the plot and pacing is pretty rough so far, evil shotas are too rare to pass up... I'm going to keep giving it a chance for now
Its only a shota in the beginning. After the school arc starts its gonna be teenage edge galore.

Is it just me or is maria more masculine than the mc.(Yes in the femboy sense cuz the mc does not look like a dude)

In novel, she has a masculine vibe, so in manga, it is has more sense they made her more slightly masculine.

Users who are viewing this thread