Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
This dumbass…
100% agree! You do mean Marin, yes? Just to make sure we are on the same page. Seeing him really hurt like this and going "nah I will just pretend nothing happened" and not caring enough to not talk to him for 1.5 days is surely the best way and makes sense after all her "I wuv him!" cries.

I mean, she has been nothing short of selfish and neglecting for a hot second now. Really sure you meant her! :p

Aggregator gang
Credit page explanation: Iwatsuki, the city that is famous for hina dolls (and has Suzuki Dolls, which Gojou Dolls is based on), recently held MDUD-themed exhibition and event! The photos are from the said exhibition, with the last one being the prize from the event. Unfortunately, the event and exhibition have ended.

Enjoy the chapter, and see you in two months!

Dex-chan lover
Gotta keep the drama going...

8RYo5aB.png

Dex-chan lover
100% agree! You do mean Marin, yes? Just to make sure we are on the same page. Seeing him really hurt like this and going "nah I will just pretend nothing happened" and not caring enough to talk to him for 1.5 days is surely the best way and makes sense after all her "I wuv him!" cries.
Fr, I guess it's realistic but like manga is supposed to be fiction, like people actually communicating

Dex-chan lover
Fr, I guess it's realistic but like manga is supposed to be fiction, like people actually communicating
I am not mad at what is happening btw just how poorly it is done and handled due to being so overly forced.

It might be realistic- if they were cosplay friends. She sees him as THE love interest. He just finished the best cosplay ever, just for her personally, her reaction to it was rather flat and now when he VISIBLY is hurt and in pain and she knows he is feeling SOMETHING negative, she says "just ignore it, lol" "btw I got some nice offers! sheesh!".. Author can't have her be so over the top in love to act like she did the recent dozen chapters.

Author is messing up BIG times. Massive fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread