Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
It's so refreshing seeing a Dad not go insane at the mc and instead opt to get acquainted with him, and just from hearing/seeing how well the mc and his family take care of his daughter, gives his support (even if it went over Gojo's head) all in one chapter. That said, the hiatus will be tough (although I have no complaint as I understand) especially considering where we left off with Gojo and Marin's relationship.

Dex-chan lover
100% agree! You do mean Marin, yes? Just to make sure we are on the same page. Seeing him really hurt like this and going "nah I will just pretend nothing happened" and not caring enough to not talk to him for 1.5 days is surely the best way and makes sense after all her "I wuv him!" cries.

I mean, she has been nothing short of selfish and neglecting for a hot second now. Really sure you meant her! :p
While I originally meant Goatjo, after reading your comment, I’m gonna partially change my answer. It’s like 99% Marin’s fault, that 1% is just Goatjo not understanding what the father meant

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Marin wtf is wrong with you? Just fucking ask if he is alright or not, even if he is looks fine, it's fucking common politeness and care to see if the boy YOU LIKE is okay, and this is after you basically dragged him along for a whole day.
Fucking hell

For those who think that Gojo became so depressed because he wanted Marin for himself, you are very naive.

I think it's more because of his sense of inferiority, he feels that his costumes are not good enough compared to Marin's interpretation of anime characters. And the only one who can fix that mentality is the same childhood friend who was the cause of it (it has already been proven that Marin can't fix it no matter what she tells him).

Dex-chan lover
100% agree! You do mean Marin, yes? Just to make sure we are on the same page. Seeing him really hurt like this and going "nah I will just pretend nothing happened" and not caring enough to not talk to him for 1.5 days is surely the best way and makes sense after all her "I wuv him!" cries.

I mean, she has been nothing short of selfish and neglecting for a hot second now. Really sure you meant her! :p
They are both 100 percent dumbasses

Him getting in his own head and randomly sulking while she is having one of the best experiences of her life is wild

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread